All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Same Day Music or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Same Day Music and protected by US and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Same Day Music or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Same Day Music's prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Custom graphics, icons, logos, and service names are copyright Same Day Music. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any Same Day Music graphics, icons, logos, or trade dress without Same Day Music's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Same Day Music's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Same Day Music and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Same Day Music's contact for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is firstname.lastname@example.org.