Same Day Music is an
authorized AIAIAI dealer
AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones were designed in collaboration with several professional and renowned DJ's. Tested in studios and on stages all over the world, this is a specialized piece of equipment for the hardworking musician.
The special edition Fool's Gold line brings a colorway and is only sold in exclusively selected stores worldwide.
Brooklyn-based record label Fool's Gold was founded in 2007 by DJs A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs, quickly establishing itself with a non-stop series of releases bridging the worlds of hip-hop and electronic music while introducing artists like Kid Sister, Kid Cudi and Duck Sauce to the world. With acclaimed graphic artist Dust La Rock providing a clever and constantly evolving aesthetic for Fool's Gold visuals and merchandise, the company has become more than an independent music powerhouse, but a trendsetting lifestyle brand praised as an "indie innovator" by Billboard and a "tastemaker label" by the New York Times. From their legendary DAY OFF parties to their Brooklyn retail store, Fool's Gold has continued to raise the bar for what a modern-day record company should be, putting their unique stamp on events, collaborations and more.
- Angled stereo plug: This makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and is less intrusive, when you are beat-mixing.
- Cable lock: You can now choose to lock the cable to the TMA-1 so that it doesn't get pulled out while playing.
- Embossed Fool's Gold logo on cup
- Fool's Gold trademark yellow cable
- Embossed AIAIAI, Fool's Gold & LABEL/ED logo on inside headband
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of