Same Day Music is an
authorized AKG dealer
AKG's C451 65th Anniversary Edition condenser embodies sound from the legendary C451 EB with the CK1 capsule delivering stunning quality and precision. Since its introduction in 1969, the C451 has been continuously improved and has demonstrated its durability under the harshest onstage environments. The C451's transformer-less preamp enables high sound pressure capability, allowing for close miking of high-energy sound sources up to 155 dB SPL without distortion.
The C451 reference small-diaphragm is an excellent tool for capturing the smallest details of any instrument due to its lightweight membrane and sophisticated acoustic design, which makes it the perfect choice for accurately capturing drums, percussion, acoustic guitar and overhead miking. This valuable limited edition is hand-crafted in Vienna, Austria with highest attention to detail.
The AKG C451 65th Anniversary Edition is a reference small-diaphragm condenser microphone for demanding studio and tour sound applications: drums, percussion, string instruments.
- Limited Edition hand-crafted in Vienna, Austria with highest attention to detail
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule delivering stunning quality and precision
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s for excellent sound quality even under harsh onstage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155 dB SPL allows close miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12 dB / octave prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
- Transfomerless preamp and surface mounted technology provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight
- Extremely accurate signal transfer and ruler-flat on-axis frequency response for convincing sound quality without coloration
- Precise, nearly frequency-independent cardioid for perfect off-axis response
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of