Same Day Music is an
authorized Aphex dealer
The Aphex USB 500 Rack rockets the 500 series concept into the 21st century! By combining a 500 series rack and a USB 2.0 audio interface into one product, Aphex has opened up the 500 series platform to a much wider audience.
The USB 500 Rack bridges the gap between the traditionally analog 500 Series workflows and modern DAW workflows by providing a solution for the customer to use 500 Series modules directly with their DAW. Use your favorite mic preamps as inputs directly to your DAW or use your favorite analog compressors & EQs as hardware inserts in your DAW. All while monitoring though the pristine monitor section of the USB 500 Rack, that includes Mono and Dim functions along with two high performance, independent headphone amplifiers.
For even more flexibility, modules can be chained in the analog domain for channel strip operation or linked for stereo compression.
The USB 500 Rack also provides balanced XLR connections for use as a standard analog 500 series rack.
- 6 x 8 Computer USB Audio Interface @ up to 96k.
- Input to computer from 4 modules and stereo S/PDIF
- Output from computer to 4 modules, stereo analog and stereo S/PDIF
- Functions as a standard 500 Series rack
- Modules can be configured in series
- Empty slots can be used as line inputs to the computer (or hardwire bypass of an installed module)
- Two headphone outputs (HeadPod 4 technology)
- Volume, Mono and Dim for stereo analog output
- MIDI I/O
- 220mA of power per slot available when evenly distributedNOTE: 500 Series modules NOT included.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of