Same Day Music is an
authorized Apogee dealer
The Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee's industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and the 8-channel Apogee Ensemble.
All the I/O you need with room to grow
Connect up to 4 microphones, instruments, keyboards or line inputs. Plug in your MIDI controller or keyboard. Expand with up to 8 digital inputs. Monitor and mix it all in stereo, with up to 3 sets of speakers or in 5.1 surround. Quartet is the center of the modern studio and will help you take the performance and sound quality of your projects to the next level.
Simple, powerful and easy to work with
With its ergonomic, angular design and intuitive user interface, Quartet is inspiring, easy to use and in perfect harmony with your workspace. Dual full-color screens for critical input and output details, QuickTouch pads for easy I/O selection, and a single controller knob to conduct it all, make Quartet the perfect studio control center for your Mac.
Why Apogee Quartet is the best choice for your studio
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 25 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like Duet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY and OSCAR winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades. Quartet is built solidly on this reputation.
Pro I/O meets iOS - Apogee. The first to make professional recording on iPad a reality.
Apogee pioneered studio-quality recording on iPad with JAM, the first digital guitar input and MiC the first professional digital microphone for iPad. JAM was featured in Apple's iPad 2, GarageBand launch video. Now with ONE, Duet and Quartet, Apogee is the first to introduce professional multi-track recording interfaces to the world of iPad and iOS. These products complete this amazing platform by offering musicians, producers and engineers professional tools for music recording, production and listening.
Superior sound quality
For almost 30 years, Apogee has been setting the standard in digital audio recording technology with award-winning products.
Maestro control software for iOS
Apogee ONE, Duet and Quartet are the first audio interfaces to feature software control made for iPad and iOS devices. Apogee's Maestro lets you access all hardware parameters and monitor with a low latency mixer.
Direct digital connection to iPad
Apogee ONE, Duet and Quartet for iPad and Mac feature special circuitry that makes a direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices and is certified by Apple's MFi (Made for iOS) program.
DC power charges iPad
In audio, adequate power is essential for excellent sound quality. With a direct digital connection and an external power source, ONE, Duet and Quartet are able to charge your iPad while you record so your work will not be interrupted.
- USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac, iPad, and iOS devices
- 4 analog inputs with mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices
- 192 kHz/24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX)
- MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
- 8 analog outputs: 6 balanced 1/4" outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2 top-panel, high-resolution OLED displays
- Controller knob
- 6 touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- 3 assignable touchpads
- Works with any Core Audio-compatible application, including Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut, and Ableton Live
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring
- Ships with a 2-meter USB cable, universal power supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable, QuickStart Guide, and Lightning iOS cable (30-pin cable sold separately)
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Backed by Apogee's 1-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
- Max input level: +20dBu
- Input impedance: 3KOhm
- Max input level 14 dBu
- Input impedance: >2MOhm
- Max input level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max input level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Input impedance: 5KOhm
- Freq resp 20 Hz -20Khz: > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD + N: -106dB (@ 96Khz)
- Dyn. Range: 114dB (A-weighted)
- Max output level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max output level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Line output impedance: 90 Ohm
- Max output level headphones: 19dBu
- HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
- Freq resp 20Hz -20 Khz: > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD+N : -113dB (@96Khz)
- Dyn Range: 123dB (A-weighted)
- Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.4 or greater
- Connection: Any available USB port on a Mac
- Power: DC Power supply includedIn the box:
- Quartet audio interface
- 2-meter USB Cable
- Universal Power Supply with standard 3 pin-IEC cable
- QuickStart Guide
- Instructions for download of software and complete documentation
- Lightning iOS cableCompatible Software:
Quartet works with any CoreAudio-compatible application, including:
- Pro Tools 9 and up
- Final Cut
- Ableton Live
- Studio One
- Digital Performer
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs