Same Day Music is an
authorized Audio-Technica dealer
Supplied with Audio-Technica's versatile UniMount clip and violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin. The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter and is also equipped with a in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Attaches to brass, reeds, piano, acoustic bass, snare, toms, and violin
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Artist Series Microphones
Audio-Technica's renowned Artist Series has been re-engineered from the ground up. They've packed the culmination of 40-plus years of research and design into the rebirth of these road-proven, reliable designs -- adding some spectacularly innovative microphones to the line, and upgrading classic models for a complete selection of vocal, instrument and drum mics.
This first-ever remake of the Artist Series was inspired by consultations with touring artists and sound engineers who rely on these microphones for rock-solid performance night after night. Audio-Technica's engineers turned their "what ifs" into "why nots": Why not create a dual-element kick drum mic that the working musician can afford? Or a pencil side-address condenser built for incredibly flexible placement options? What about adding a durable vocal condenser to the Artist Series family? And while they're at it, why not include a generous selection of real-world accessories that make these microphones easy to use on a clutter-free stage? A-T has made these and more dreams for this series a reality.
The sound is everything you'd expect from Audio-Technica. The vocal mics set industry standards for intelligibility, detailed reproduction and noise suppression. The instrument microphones feature a fast transient response and low distortion characteristics that faithfully reproduce the complex details of virtually every sound source. For the drums, Audio-Technica built on the legacy of its legendary AE2500, and introduced the ATM250DE, a dual-element kick-drum microphone that combines 2 perfectly positioned capsules in a single housing.
Whether you use wedges or in-ears, line-array or portable PA, the Artist Series will help you squeeze every ounce of performance out of your reinforcement system. Plus they're built tough. As the company that made studio condensers durable enough for stage use, Audio-Technica knows a thing or 2 about solid construction. The Artist Series is rugged to the core -- these all-metal microphones are engineered to perform flawlessly despite the inevitable bumps and bruises of life on the road.
These microphones are created to bring clear sound, rock-solid durability and aesthetic design to every stage where artists and audiences connect... from corner bars to Carnegie Hall. Meet the Artist Series.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio1: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa*
- Phamtom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-offWeight (less cable and accessories)
Microphone: 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
Power Module: 81.2 g (2.9 oz)Dimensions
Microphone: 37.8 mm (1.49 in.) long, 12.2 mm (0.48 in.) diameter
Power Module: 92.9 mm (3.66 in.) long, 18.9 mm (0.74 in.) diameter
Output Connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 4.0 m (13.1 ft.) long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13 in.) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Accessories Furnished: AT8542 power module; AT8418 UniMount(R) microphone instrument mount; AT8468 violin mount; soft protective pouch
*1 Pascal = 10 dynes/cm2 = 10 microbars = 94 dB SPL
1 Typical, A-weighted, using Audio Precision System One.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs