Same Day Music is an
authorized Audio-Technica dealer
The Audio-Technica PRO-301/H Pro Series 3 VHF wireless headset microphone system includes a PRO-R300 receiver, PRO-T301 transmitter, PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone and a system storage case. Audio-Technica Pro Series 3 systems provide rock-solid performance, easy operation and clear sound quality. Available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations, the Pro Series 3 Wireless Systems are single-channel, fixed-frequency systems available in three VHF travelling frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz) that operate outside the range of US broadcast television. All three fixed-frequency systems work together with no interference from TV channels, and no frequency coordination is required.
This Pro Series 3 wireless system includes a PRO-R300 receiver and a body-pack transmitter. The PRO-R300 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The PRO-R300 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. All components fit conveniently in an included rugged case, ideal for storage and use on the road.
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Available in a choice of three fixed VHF frequencies that operate outside the range of US broadcast television
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak(R) body-pack transmitter
- Available in 7 system configurationsConsumer Alert
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE:
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of