Same Day Music is an
authorized Audio-Technica dealer
Designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the versatile Audio-Technica U891RX cardioid condenser boundary microphone features an activation switch that can be set to three modes: press-on/press-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The Audio-Technica U891RX phantom-powered microphone is equipped with a unique PivotPoint rotating output connector and an LED status indicator.
UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns; an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The U891RX's heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. The unit's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- An activation switch can be set to any of three operating modes: touch-on/ touch-off, touch-to-talk and touch-to-mute
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Improved switch design
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of