Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
The Behringer EUROLIVE B1200D packs everything there is to love about these powerful systems into a more compact, easy to transport enclosure, making them ideal for small- to mid-sized venues. Armed with a 500-Watt Class-D amplifier and a host of truly professional features, these little brutes crank out tons of tight, low-end punch with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Put simply, these cool-running systems provide an impressive power-to-weight ratio and their no-compromise design means you get amazingly deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps switch on and off thousands of times per second, delivering power only when needed. The amplifier is either fully on or fully off, which significantly reduces power losses from the output devices given off as heat. Less heat means Class-D amps don't need massive heat sinks, and that means Behringer can make them lighter. Plus B1200D's amplifier provides all the dynamic punch and fidelity you'd expect from a much larger, more expensive subwoofer.
The transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear, so Behringer never cuts corners, and never just grabs whatever happens to be on the shelf. Behringer custom-designs their own so they are the perfect match for both the amplifier and the application. They wind their own voice coils, process the paper pulp into cones and even machine their own back plates. This enables full control of the quality, and frankly, makes better components. The 12" long-excursion, low-frequency transducer was designed specifically for use in the EUROLIVE B1200D.
The B1200D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob lets you boost any frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Then just flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. They've also provided a High Cut dial that controls the upper-corner frequency for the internal amplifier without affecting Thru A/B signals. A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance including power, signal present and input overloads. Value Plenty of power, light weight, amazing sound, rugged durability and affordability?you get it all with the EUROLIVE B1200D.
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12" long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of