Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
The Behringer Ultrabass BXD3000H is a 300-Watt 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal versatility. Armed with Behringer's proprietary Ultrabass sub-harmonics processor, the BXD3000H cranks out unbelievable low-end, plus their revolutionary Shape filter provides precision sound sculpting to satisfy even the extreme tone connoisseur. Class-D design puts massive output power into a package that weighs in at less than 7.7 lbs. (3.5 kg), giving you all the power of a traditional-technology bass amp, without the backbreaking weight.
The BXD3000H is equally at home onstage or in the studio thanks to its built-in XLR DI and Line outputs. There's even an FX Insert so you can access your favorite stompboxes and other external processors. And since modern bass players need a broad range of sounds, they've given the BXD3000H the flexibility to go head-to-head against even the toughest competition, at a price unheard of for this class.
Superb Transient Response
They spent years fine-tuning the technology that gives the high-density Class-D amps their oomph. By carefully selecting components with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of their circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with their state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts. The BXD3000H provides 300 of the cleanest, punchiest bass Watts you've ever heard, at a fraction of the weight of the competition.
Secret Weapon No. 1 Tone
That's what it all comes down to--and the BXD3000H really delivers! Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass. If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2 via the front panel button or the supplied dual-function footswitch and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind. For even more tonal variation, they've provided their proprietary Shape control, which lets you call up a broad range of sounds, anything from mild to wild! And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of a second instrument.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equalizer
Behringer's revolutionary FBQ Equalizer allows you "see-what-you-play". In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound. But by engaging the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyzer right at your fingertips. Now the LEDs on the seven frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance. This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, acoustic and upright basses.
Make a Good First Compression
Back in the "good old days" bass players used their thumb, fingers or a pick to lay down the bottom end. But modern bass players are called upon to provide a much broader palette of styles and techniques. Two-handed tapping and slapping are just a couple of the performance styles that benefit from compression and limiting. Behringer's highly musical onboard limiter works in the background to keep your amp from going into clipping distortion, which protects your speakers without affecting your tone. The switchable compressor is fully adjustable and extremely effective at bringing out even the subtlest nuance of your performance.
Secret Weapon No. 2
When activated, Behringer's proprietary Ultrabass processor adds a signal that is one octave lower than the input signal. This sub-harmonic content adds incredible depth to bass lines, making them powerful and punchy. Just press the Ultrabass button or use the included footswitch, and dial in the desired amount of fat bottom end. Your audience won't know what hit them!
Sporting 300-Watts of output power, virtually unlimited tonal capability, lightweight Class-D technology and an equally lightweight price tag, the Behringer BXD3000H bass head elevates performance and value to a greater level.
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary "See What You Play" FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate Headphone output--perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of