Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
The Behringer EP2000 Europower amp represents everything musicians love about Behringer's popular EP1500--excellent sound quality, road-worthy toughness and reliability, low-noise operation and incredible power. With 2,000 watts, the Behringer EP2000 Europower amplifier is perfect for medium-sized club gigs, mobile PA systems, church services or public spaces.
Keeping it Simple
The uber-simple front panel controls of the Behringer EP2000 Europower amp give you all of your sound’s vital signs at a glance. After flipping the MAIN switch, the POWER LED will light when the amp is ready for action. Both channels have independent gain dials as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the gain. There are also SIGNAL LEDs that light up when a signal is present at the input.
A panel of switches found on the back panel offers an array of cool options to apply to both channels of the Behringer EP2000 Europower amp. The Clip Limiter lets you get even more out of the amplifier without overdriving either it or your speaker system. Built-in circuitry automatically senses when the Behringer EP2000 is being overdriven into "clipping" and then momentarily reduces the input level to avoid clipping distortion. This all happens in a few thousandths of a second, so it's an inaudible way of avoiding audible clipping distortion. Of course, you can turn the Limiter off if you’re feeling lucky.
Ultra-low frequency sounds (infrasonics) are caused by rickety stage vibrations, mic thumps and wind noise. While technically inaudible, they can cause a huge drain on amp power, potential damage to your speakers and a sludgy sound in the audible bass ranges. The Behringer EP2000 features a defeatable Low Cut Filter that chops off unwanted frequencies below 50Hz or 30Hz (depending on your PA system’s capabilities).
The same panel contains the switches that allow you to put these amps to work in either stereo or bridge (mono) mode. The Behringer EP2000 can be linked to additional power amps by switching into parallel mode.
Carrying on the Tradition
If you read the reviews of the EP2000's older brothers, the EP1500 and EP2500, it's clear that those amps are renowned not only for their performance and durability, but also their astoundingly low price tags. The EP2000 extends that legacy to the next level.
Protected by an impact resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis, the Behringer EP2000 Stereo Power Amplifier comes with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology.
The Behringer EP2000 delivers precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance. For reliable operation, independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel, a back-to-front ventilation system, high-current toroidal transformer and power transistors have been added. With rugged construction and high-quality components, this amp ensures a long life of amazing sound.
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4 inch TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of