Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
Looking for a supremely portable PA system? The EPA300 from Behringer sets up in less than five minutes and delivers articulate, high fidelity performance. With its twin 150-Watt amplifiers and custom-designed, 2-way loudspeakers, the EPA300 can fill a small- to medium-sized room or project your voice for an incredible distance outdoors.
All the accessories you'll need are included in a convenient, easy to carry and set up package-and you don't have to be a sound engineer to run it.
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt, 6-channel portable PA system
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 8 inch woofers and 1.35 inch aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 6-channel mixer section features 2 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
- 2 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 5-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Comes with one Behringer XM1800S microphone, mic clip and 20 foot cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- 35mm speaker stand socket
Superb Sound Quality
Since Behringer already makes some of the best-sounding audio mixers, amplifiers and loudspeakers on the planet, it should come as no surprise that the EPA300 provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. The two satellite speakers feature custom designed 8 inch woofers and 1.35 inch aluminum diaphragm compression drivers for incredible fidelity and clarity you might not expect from a loudspeaker system this small.
Channels 1 - 2 feature our high-quality Invisible Mic Preamps (IMP), which have been praised for their transparency and headroom. A Level control is provided with a Clip LED, so you can dial in the perfect signal level. They've also provided a Pad switch for those occasions when you have to contend with "hotter" than normal input levels.
Phantom Power is available, so you can use studio-grade condenser mics. Overall system response is handled by a 5-band stereo graphic EQ, and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System helps you track and eliminate those annoying mic squeals.
Additionally, each input channel has a two-band EQ (Bass and Treble), Balance (allowing you to place the signal wherever you want within the stereo image) and an Effects level control. It is important to note that while some of our competitors only provide a reverb switch, the EPA300 features an FX level control per channel with 100 state-of-theart 24-bit digital FX to choose from. FX can be turned off/on via any standard footswitch (not included).
Speaking of FX
If you're making a speech, chances are you won't need it, but if you're playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some effects. So, they've included a 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects to sweeten your performance. And if you want to sing along with pre-recorded tapes or CDs, the EPA300's Voice Canceller function can remove virtually all the vocals from tracks played back through channels 5/6 with the simple flick of a switch.
It's All About Connections
The EPA300 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1 - 2 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced 1/4 in. line-level sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like. Stereo channels 3/4 and 5/6 accommodate RCA and 1/4 in. unbalanced inputs, such as drum machines, keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all, there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
A Bonus Channel?
Want to play some of your favorite tunes at the company party? Just plug a CD/MP3 player into the Stereo Aux Inputs and crank it up! You don't even have to give up a channel, just control the volume from the player.
Everything You Need
The EPA300 is a complete system. Just set up the main unit on a tabletop, deploy the speakers and connect them with the included cables. Connect the high-quality dynamic microphone and hit the power switch-voila, instant PA system! There is even an onboard storage compartment for the included microphone, accessories and cabling.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Channels 1-2: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Channels 3/4, 5/6 (stereo): 4 x 1/4" TS unbalanced, 4 x RCA, unbalanced
- Aux IN: 2 x 1/4" TS unbalanced, 1 x 1/8" TRS, unbalanced
- Bass: +/- 15 dB at 80 Hz
- Treble: +/- 15 dB at 12 kHz
- Graphic EQ: 5-band
- Converter: 24-bit delta-sigma
- Sampling frequency: 40 kHz
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment
- RMS: 130 watts per stereo channel at 8 ohms
- Peak: 150 watts per stereo channel at 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 25 kHz
- Distortion: <0.8 % THD at 120 watts
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB, A-weighted
- Speaker outputs: 1/4 inch TS, left and right
- Woofers: 8", (217 mm)
- Tweeter: 1.35", (34 mm)
- Power Supply: 120 V~, 60 Hz (F 5.0 A H 250 V)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26.5 x 25.0 x 12.0", (672 x 520 x 304 mm)
- Weight: 45.3 lbs., (20.6 kg)
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs