Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
The Behringer Europower EPQ900 Stereo Power Amplifier offers the power of Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology into an exceptionally lightweight package. Ample power and high-tech efficiency combination provided by the Europower EPQ900 power amp gives you a feather-light supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years to come.
The Behringer Europower EPQ900 Stereo Power Amp is created with groundbreaking switch-mode technology that eliminates the heavy transformer! Best of all the Behringer Europower EPQ900 power amp also offers a clip limiter. This allows you to get even more out of the amplifier without over-driving it or your speaker system. This built-in technology automatically senses when the amp is being overdriven into "clipping" and momentarily reduces the input level to avoid clipping distortion, making this a perfect amp for the hard rocking DJ.
Behringer Europower EPQ900 Features:
- 2 x 230 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2 x 130 Watts into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant and all-steel 1U rack-mount chassis
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS inputs plus professional speaker connectors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
The Behringer Europower EPQ900 900-Watt Stereo Power Amp was built for the working musician. They are exceptionally light, they pack massive power and they are built to last through all the rigors of the road. Plus its light price tag will leave you with enough cash left over to acquire more stuff to amplify!
Everything You Need
The simple front panel controls of the Behringer Europower EPQ900 power amp give you all of your sound's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power Button, the POWER LED will light when the amp is ready for action. Both channels have independent gain dials as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the gain. There are also SIGNAL LEDs that light up when a signal is present at the input.
The back panel of the Behringer Europower EPQ900 power amp accepts balanced XLR. Options is yours at it has MONO On/Off and BRIDGE On/Off switches.
Accelerated Transient Response (ATR)
It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone out fast enough to match a bass beat. That's called Transient Response and it's the holy grail of amp designers. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the circuitry, Behringer amps are able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. If the woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of