Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
Equally perfect for aspiring and for accomplished guitarists for practicing or warm-up with uncompromised sound options. The Behringer VT15FX is armed with 15-Watts, a custom-designed 8" Bugera speaker, and sixteen digital effects, including four each of the following: reverb, delay, chorus and flanger, this baby is ready to rock!
- Powerful 15-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic VTC Tube Modeling
- Awesome digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger and delay
- Original heavy-duty 8" Bugera vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean to super-fat distortion sounds
- Radical bass, mid and treble controls -- for every sound from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Where Are the Tubes?
Ask any guitarist what they want most from an amp and they'll answer with a single word -- Tone. That quest for tone drove them to develop Behringer's family of Virtube amplifiers. Their proprietary VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) gives these amazing amps their in-your-face tube-amp tone. Amps with such rich, harmonic character and buttery tube-like goodness, you'll wonder where they hid the tubes.
All Virtube amps have split personalities: one that features dulcet-clean output, and one that drives your tone with an aggressive punch that only tubes, or their VTC modeling, can generate. So when the time comes, you'll be ready for everything from mellow blues to metal mayhem.
Revolutionary VTC Technology
The secret behind Virtube's incredible sound is their VTC Tube Modeling processor, which exudes the very essence of tube saturation and compression. But VTC does so much more than just generate a cheap copy of a specific amp character. It accurately emulates the interaction between classic tube stages, responding to the subtle tonal changes that occur when one stage hands the signal off the next. The resulting signal is rich in harmonic content and far more true to the nature of tube amps.
Virtube's Clean channel is elegant in its simplicity. The sound is open and uncolored and can be tailored to your needs by Volume and the analog passive equalizer. The Overdrive channel features Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble and their proprietary Contour control, with its radical midrange sweep. All this versatility enables you to artfully define your "perfect" tone, from traditional to scooped modern and anything in-between.
All Virtube models, with the exception of the VT15CD, come with state-of-the-art effects -- and not some cheap-and-cheesy reverb chip, but a full-blown 24-bit digital effects processor with 16 great-sounding reverbs, choruses, flangers and delays. This tasty collection of effects is a must-have for any guitarist and includes room, stage, concert and cathedral reverbs, slap-back and medium echoes, two long delays, plus slow and fast modulation effects -- all right at your fingertips.
It takes a special speaker to handle all this incredible technology, tube-like tone and brutal output power. That's why they fit each Virtube combo with handmade, heavy-duty Bugera Vintage Guitar speakers. These babies were custom-designed and handcrafted specifically for the Virtube Series, and are ideally suited for classic sound reproduction.
Whether you're recording or just jamming on your latest riff, you need the right connections -- Virtube really has you covered. The Phones/Line Out B jack is much more than just a place for your headphones to call home. As the name implies, this jack can also be used to send your guitar signal, with speaker simulation, to another amp or mixer.* When the Phones/ Line Out B jack is in use, the internal loudspeaker is muted, allowing you to crank your guitar into the wee morning hours, without bothering the neighbors. If you'd like to play along with previously recorded tracks, just plug the output of your CD/Tape/mp3 deck into the CD In/Line Out A jack. This jack also serves a second purpose, providing yet another Line Out, this time without speaker simulation.*
* Note: Use a standard 1/4" TS cable to connect this linelevel signal to the destination device. If a hum is detected, or the cable run is more than a few feet, you may get better results using a Direct Injection box, like the DI100 or DI20.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of