Same Day Music is an
authorized Behringer dealer
It's a 'One-Rack Attack'! The Behringer X32 CORE takes the brain of the flagship X32 digital mixing console and packs it all into a single rack space. Combine the X32 CORE with their S16 digital snakes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple locations. Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by X32 CORE. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances of their free control software applications, XiQ, XiControl and XControl.
Front Side Control
A set of front panel controls can be pre-configured by the engineer to enable a restricted amount of user interaction, while hiding away all the complexity. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
At the Heart of it All
The X32 CORE forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 personal monitoring systems in each tracking room. The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW) and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
Do I Need an Expansion Card?
All recent X32 models come with the X-USB card, which offers USB only, as FireWire is fading in popularity. If you need FireWire features, you can swap in the X-UF expansion card, which offers USB and FireWire in one card. The X-MADI and X-Dante and X-ADAT expansion cards offer more connectivity options not offered on the included card.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound applications
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge -- no host PC required
- 2 TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, including new FX "Plug-ins," downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
TRACKTION Software Included: Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so they're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other 'Tracktioneers' so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
TRACKTION 4 Features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of