Same Day Music is an
authorized Blizzard Lighting dealer
Eclipse DMX Lighting Software is a simple and easy to use DMX 512 Lighting control program for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit compatible). EclipseDMX software is fully functional with the Blizzard EclipseDMX dongle which is now available.
- Three- and five-pin DMX Out connectors.
- USB powered USB to DMX Interface.
- Sequences may be stacked for playback of multiple sequences at once, or locked, to facilitate lighting different zones or fixtures without impacting others.
- Multiple Interfaces can be used on the same computer via multiple USB ports or a USB Hub. Requires additional purchase of Eclipse DMX USB interfaces
- Huge fixture profile library with over 1,000 profiles at software launch with more profiles being added with each software update.
- Built in EFX Engines for moving fixtures and RGBAW LED fixtures.
- Over 30 pre-programmed shapes for moving heads or scanners and over 30 pre-programmed RGBAW Color FX pre-programmed into the software for "Ready to Go" effect creation.
- Easy custom movement FX creation.
- Position presets allow "looks" to be recorded and placed in sequences, then globally edited at a later time, without re-programming each sequence.
- Built in 3D viewer for offline programming.
- Sequence creation wizard.
- Profile Editor / Creator included.
- BPM and Audio Detect function for running sequences off of an audio source.
- Global controls for Fog/Haze Machines, Strobes and chaser controls.
- Can be used with your favorite USB MIDI hardware controller for a "Hands On" hardware surface playback option.
- USB joystick compatible.
- Optimized for use with touchscreen monitors.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of