Same Day Music is an
authorized Cascade Microphones dealer
The Cascade FAT HEAD II with Lundahl LL2912 Transformer offers the natural and open sound associated with the finest ribbon microphones. You will find that when recording acoustic guitars, guitar cabinets, vocals, drum over-heads, and countless other types of instruments, the ribbon microphone will produce the warmth that is vital to today's digital recording environment. We firmly believe you will also agree that this microphone will make a great addition to your collection.
Cascade Microphones inspect the audio and built quality of each and every Cascade microphone before it leaves our shop, once you try one... you'll be a believer.
Version II Upgrades:
Polished nickel grill, neck and nut with a larger body. Sonically the same as the standard FAT HEAD.
- Type: Ribbon (velocity) Microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" (L) X 3/16" (W)
- Polar pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Frequency response: 30 - 18,000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
- Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 165 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Size: Diameter: 3" (O.D. grill), overall length 7 3/4", 1 3/4" (O.D. body)NOTE: Shockmount NOT included.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of