Same Day Music is an
authorized Cakewalk dealer
V-Studio 100 is the portable music production system that lets you create, record, produce, and perform music with or without a Mac or PC.
V-Studio 100 works with all the leading digital audio workstations on the market today including Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, and Sonar. It includes the critically acclaimed V-Studio 100 hardware which combines an audio interface, control surface, digital mixer, and SD WAVE recorder into one compact, portable design. In addition, V-Studio includes the VS Production pack--a collection of 10 essential effects and instruments that will enhance your productions in any Mac or PC digital audio workstation.
V-Studio 100 is based on technology found in Cakewalk's flagship V-Studio 700 music production system with some added functionality. Its compact, all-in-one design is portable enough to take anywhere for your mobile recording needs and powerful enough to be the centerpiece of your home studio.
With Your Computer
When using it with your computer, the V-Studio 100 is a high quality audio interface and a DAW controller. Simply connect to a MAC or Windows and use your favorite software such as Sonar, Logic, Live, Cubase or the included Sonar VS digital audio workstation (Windows Only). Take your music to the next level with the VS Production Pack which is a powerful collection of effects and instruments for MAC and Windows.
USB 2.0 Interface
The V-Studio 100 is a feature-packed device which has an 8-channel audio interface, a computer-free live mixer/SD recorder and a full-fledged DAW control surface. The USB 2.0 port sends audio into your Mac or PC at high speeds. Plus you have two channels with XLR microphone preamps (with phantom power) as well as 1/4 inch TRS line inputs so you can bring in your choice of sources. The Sonar V-Studio 100's additional inputs come in the form of two TRS inputs, two RCA inputs and two channels over a digital coaxial input. That's a lot of recording capability. And on the output side, you've got flexibility as well: six analog outputs (four on TRS, two on RCA) let you send out audio to a pair of studio monitors and a handheld recorder at the same time.
USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 8 inputs + mix/ 6 outputs, 24-bit/96 kHz quality
- 2 mic pre-amps with phantom power, Hi-Z guitar input; MIDI I/O
- ASIO, WDM, WASAPI, Core Audio support
- Compatible with DAWs such as Sonar, Logic, Live and Cubase
For you audio production engineers, you will love the V-Studio 100's integrated control surface. It works with any DAW via Mackie's control protocol so you can use it in any studio without interrupting your workflow. Onboard, there's a 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive fader for writing automation and making precise level adjustments. Then, 5 rotary encoders and 11 buttons let you take control of such essential functions as level, panning, EQ, and more. An excellent features is that the V-Studio 100 provides a full transport control section.
Universal DAW Controller
- Use with any DAW through Mackie Control
- 100mm motorized touch sensitive fader
- 5 rotary encoders, 11 buttons and transport control
- Advanced control of Sonar through Active Controller Technology
- Easily transfer audio to and from any computer via USB
Away from your Computer
Record directly to Sonar V-Studio 100's SD card wherever or whenever inspiration strikes-without the need to boot up your computer. Take the VS 100 to your live gigs and use its digital mixer, reverb, compression, and EQ to mix vocals and other instruments. Use its SD recorder to play backing tracks that you produced on your computer. Even record a mix of your set directly to the SD-card. Then transfer your recorded audio to your computer for additional editing and tracking.
When you're done, upload it to the internet, burn CDs, and more.
Personal Digital Mixer
- Ideal for mixing small bands, solo musicians, DJs & home studios
- 8 inputs/ 6 outputs, plus headphones
- 4 types of reverb and 6 channels of EQ and compression
Mobile SD Recorder
- Record away from your computer
- 2 channel wave recording and playback
- Built in metronome
- Capture rehearsals and live performances or play along to backing tracks
- Easily transfer audio to and from any computer via USB
Sonar VS DAW
The included DAW (for Windows Only) is a powerful version of Sonar. It lets you record, edit and mix your songs with professional tools, plus you can tweak up to 64 audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks. On top of that, five Roland virtual instruments are included, as are 12 studio-quality effects. Sonar VS DAW also makes it really easy to burn your tracks to CD or upload them to the web.
- Record, edit, mix and share your songs
- 64 audio and unlimited MIDI tracks
- 5 included virtual instruments and genuine Roland sounds
- Create backing tracks easily with Loop Explorer and included content
- 12 studio-quality FX including Reverb, Delay, and more
- Mix like a pro using Console view
- Share your music on CD or web
VS Production Pack
Included are a suite of four effects tool and six virtual instruments for Mac and Windows. These music software tools enhance your creativity plus they sound awesome. The VX-64 vocal strip helps you snag radio-ready vocal tracks, plus you can use the Boost 11 Peak Limiter and Channel Tools to further develop your sound. On the virtual instrument front, Sonar V-Studio 100 makes guitar tones available, courtesy of Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 LE. Then, you can come up with rich string sections and screaming synth parts with Dimension LE and Rapture LE. Also included are Studio Instruments sets for bass, drums, electric piano, and strings.
- Phenomenal suite of 4 effects and 6 instruments for Mac and Windows
- VX-64 Vocal Strip
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 LE
- Boost 11 Peak Limiter
- Channel Tools
- Dimension LE
- Rapture LE
- Studio Instruments Bass
- Studio Instruments Drums
- Studio Instruments Electric Piano
- Studio Instruments Strings
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of