Same Day Music is an
authorized Casio dealer
With 820 built-in tones, 260 preset rhythms and accompaniment, and 61 Touch Response keys, the Casio CTK-7200 Personal Keyboard is a truly remarkable value. The sound source features remarkable digital samples of acoustic instruments recorded using the most advanced digital technology. The AHL sound source delivers 820 sounds and allows you to store up to 100 of your own original tones for instant recall.
Drawbar Organ Function
The keyboard comes with 50 specially selected built-in drawbar organ tones. Nine sliders can be used to change harmonic overtone level settings and add percussion and click sounds for real-time sound creation as you play. A rotary speaker simulated using a built-in DSP provides the distinctive acoustic effect of drawbar organ speakers. Parameters can be edited to create original "user drawbar organ tones," 50 of which can be stored in memory for later recall.
The attack time, release time, cutoff, vibrato, reverb/chorus, DSP and other parameters of a built-in tone can be adjusted and edited. You can save the result as your own unique"user tone" that will be available for instant recall whenever you need it during live performances. A TONE EDITOR button provides instant access to the editing mode.
Multiple Digital Effects
Built-in effects include reverb (10 types),chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 preset DSPs). By adjusting the parameters of the DSP effect types, you can create original effects and store up to 100 original types in memory for later recall.
Incorporates five selectable frequency characteristics, including "Bright" for a lively sound emphasizing the treble range and Powerful with a stress on volume.
With the arpeggiator, you can play various arpeggios and other phrases automatically by simply pressing keys on the keyboard. You can select from 150 different arpeggiator types, including playing arpeggios from a fingered chord, guitar phrases, and more.
17-track Song Sequencer (16 tracks + 1 sytem track) acts as a multi-track recorder, so you can use it for real-time recording of your keyboard play. 17 tracks mean that you can perform multi-track recording to layer bass, guitar, piano, and other instruments onto a drum part and build to a final song. Both real-time and step recording are supported.
Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Nine sliders, one for each channel, can be used for individual simultaneous adjustment of volume, pan, reverb send, and other parameters. Sound input from an external source via the MIC IN terminal and INST IN terminal can also be adjusted as desired.
Up to eight tracks (drum, percussion, bass, chord 1 through chord 5) can be edited to create original accompaniment patterns (INTRO, NORMAL, NORMAL FILL-IN, VARIATION, VARIATION FILL-IN). In addition to recording over each individual accompaniment part of an existing rhythm, and event editing function gives you total control over each aspect of recorded data, an Easy Edit function lets you combine accompaniment from multiple built-in rhythms to create original rhythms, and mixer capabilities give you control over the tones, volume levels, reverb, and other parameters of each partA full selection of editing tools include event insert, event delete, event copy, quantize, and more. Memory is provided for storage of up to 100 different user rhythms, which can be recalled with the touch of a key.
Audio Recording / MIC IN & INST IN
Normal keyboard play, Auto Accompaniment, Song Sequencer play, INST IN terminal input, MIC IN terminal input and other audio can be recorded to an SD memory card as digital audio data. While playing back a song you created with the Song Sequencer, you can play along with on a guitar or other instrument, or input vocal with a microphone.
Saved audio files can also be transferred to a computer connected via USB for long-term storage. Special Data Manager 6.1 application software, downloadable from the URL shown below, can be used to convert data to WAV format, which can be played back on a computer.
- Audio recording/playback: 5 files maximum (Approximately 13 minutes of recording per file)
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (INST IN, MIC IN), 9-slider operation
- Pattern sequencer: real-time recording, step recording, quantize, Easy Edit, Event Editor, part parameters (100 user rhythms)
- Drawbar organ: 9 drawbars/50 built-in tones/50 user tones
- Tone editor (100 user tones)
- Registrations: 96 setups (6 sets x 16 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit (100 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 260 presets
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/scale fine tune
- Octave shift: +/-2 octaves
- Rhythm/song controller
- Pitch bend wheel : 0 to 24 semitones
- Modulation button
- Sliders (9 sliders used for drawbar organ and mixer)
- Large Dial
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Keyboard 61 piano-type keys
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL (Tri-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 820 built-in tones including 50 drawbar organ tones (100 user tones)
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split(variable split point)
- Digital Effects:Reverb: 10typesChorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported.)DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported.)EQ(Equalizer): 5(Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)Auto Harmonize: 12Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 260 built-in rhythms (100 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment: Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord. Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 5 (demo tunes)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approximately 30,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit,event edit, punch-in/out)
- Key Transpose: +/-1 octave (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals Standard: jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- MIDI: GM Compatibility: Level1. Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system, speaker on/off
- Amp Output: 7W+7W
- Input/Output Terminals:Mic inInst inAudio inLine output (L/MONO, R)Headphones (standard stereo jack)Sustain/assignableUSB: type BExternal power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-size x 6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 37.4" x 15.2" x 4.8" (948 x 384 x 122mm)
- Weight: 6.7kg (Excluding batteries)
- Included Accessories: Music stand, AC adaptor
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- with Power Supply
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs
- with Premium Pack
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs