Same Day Music is an
authorized Conquest dealer
The Custom Shop SNIQLN line features Conquest design 4 conductor, full coverage braid shielded wire, genuine Neutrik NP2X-B straight black/gold plug and Neutrik NP2X-AU-Silent. The Conquest NP2X-AU-Silent guitar cable has a 2 pole plug with integrated switch which automatically mutes (shorts) a guitar cable to avoid annoying pops and squeals when hot swapping guitars. The Optima wire is designed for maximum low frequency EMI noise rejection. The 4 conductors form a "double hum bucking" system that reduces noise induction providing crystal clear highs, tight bottom end and full spectrum audio clarity. Made in USA.
- Neutrik NP2X-B 1/4" Male Plug
- Neutrik NP2X-AU-Silent 1/4" Male Plug
- 4 conductors. With each conductor being 24 gauge with a stranding of 41x40 in each conductor.
- Each conductor is .995% pure
- When the conductors are combined, the effective (actual) gauge becomes 18 and the actual conductor strand count is 41/164.
- When the conductors are combined the effective copper o.d. becomes .044
- The shield coverage is 95% of tight angle tinned .995% pure copper
- Conductor resistance is 6.39 ohms per 1000 ft.
- The shield resistance is 3.958 ohms per 1000 ft.
- Capacitance is 29 pf/ft
Special Notes: For use with instrument (guitar) applications only. Damage may occur if connected to amplifier output. Signal isn't muted with some types of active electric guitars which are equipped with tip-ring-sleeve jacks that tap to activate the guitar power supply.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of