Same Day Music is an
authorized Countryman dealer
At only .1" (2.5mm), the Countryman WCB6 Micro-Lavalier outperforms microphones many times its size and provides all-purpose, rugged performance in an easy-to-conceal package. The WCB6 Micro-Lavalier microphone is outfitted with specified connector and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two clothing clips (black and white), and a carrying case.
Countryman Earset and Micro-Lavalier microphones distributed by Shure offer exceptional sound quality and comfort while being nearly invisible to live or broadcast audiences. Available in multiple coverage patterns and skin tones, and with two different kinds of connectors, these microphones are ideal for wireless production applications where concealment is a major concern.
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for tv anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only 0.1" (2.5mm) diameter
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of