Same Day Music is an
authorized Electro-Voice dealer
An undeniable combination of functional good looks, compact design and engineering breakthroughs, Tour X FM will redefine the world of stage monitors for years to come. Harkening back to the globally accepted EV FM series, the TX1122FM and TX1152FM take that legacy and advance it with a healthy dose of innovative Electro-Voice engineering. The most notable innovation is the split baffle design with patent pending SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) technology. A split baffle creates two very important benefits: moving the acoustic origins of the compression driver and woofer close together, and the split in the baffle becomes the port, allowing the entire enclosure to become much more compact. The result is "signal synchronized" with near perfect phase summation! The aesthetically unique Backbone grille not only looks great, but also provides greater strength and damage resistance than simple grille block designs. Proprietary ergonomically correct handles and angled input panels make the TourX FM models easy to transport and set up in critical stage monitoring applications.Tour X
ElectroVoice engineering ensures the World's biggest tours and events sound their best. The experience we've gained from 80 years spent shaping and influencing the professional sound reinforcement business makes its way into every loudspeaker we manufacture, including the new Tour X.
Tour X embodies the same ElectroVoice engineering excellence and aesthetic design found in its world class tour systems. Its form is seamlessly integrated into practical, functional elements that make a bold statement about its multi-application purpose and breakthrough performance.
A host of innovative features and patent pending designs make Tour X the most exciting loudspeaker series available today:
- Breakthrough SMX woofers achieve incredibly low levels of woofer distortion without sacrificing sensitivity
- Aesthetically unique, patent pending Backbone grille design for superior strength and damage resistance
- Steep slope analog crossovers with elliptical filters that provide up to 36dB per octave slopes
- All new proprietary EV designed ergonomic handles and angled input panels
- Floor monitors with patent pending SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) for near perfect driver phase summation
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of