Same Day Music is an
authorized ESI Audio dealer
The ESI Audio Juli@ features highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC (114dB) and DAC (112dB) for the best quality audio. The unique swappable I/O socket allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced TRS jacks. You don't have to configure your studio to Juli@, you can configure Juli@ to your studio. Juli@'s EWDM drivers provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and GSIF drivers.
With the powerful EWDM drivers and MIDI I/O Juli@ is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer.
Juli@'s optical and digital outputs allow AC3/DTS pass through for Dolby digital and DTS surround sound playback.
- 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
- 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- Swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with +4dBu )
- Coaxial S/PDIF digital input
- Synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
- Optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max.96kHz)
- Coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max 192kHz)
- 1 MIDI input (16 channels) / 1 MIDI output (16 channels)
- Support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously (incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
- PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
- Independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000/Vista/7 compatible
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.1 and newer (Power Mac G4/G5)
- Linux compatible (ALSA)Included Break Out Cable
This cable provides 24bit/192kHz coaxial inputs and outputs and 16 MIDI I/O channels and fully supports up to 192 kHz.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of