Same Day Music is an
authorized Eventide dealer
The Eventide MixingLink is a high quality microphone preamplifier with greater than 120db signal to noise ratio with FX loop in a compact package. Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects. Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon microphones with up to 70dB of clean gain Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level.
A studio-quality microphone preamp in a compact stompbox form factor with an effects loop. The MixingLink fits neatly on a pedalboard or in a backpack, allowing vocalists immediate control over effects.
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control. Balanced XLR output which supports DI and Line levels (-10dB to +18dBu).
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs (-10dB to +18dBu).
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation - 100% microphone with effects blended in, or microphone/effects - balance control, or 100% FX (with no microphone)
- International universal 9VDC power supply included, or 9V battery, or can be powered by the PowerFactor 2
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and Line levels (-10dB to +18dBu)
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs (-10dB to +18dBu)
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of