Same Day Music is an
authorized Fender dealer
One of Fender's most distinctive signature models ever, the Kurt Cobain Jaguar is meticulously modeled on the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the heady early-'90s era, when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement.
Fender craftsmen have reproduced Cobain's battle-hardened left-handed Jaguar down to the last unusual detail, including its worn finish, dual humbucking pickups and unique electronics and controls (which were already in place when Kurt acquired the guitar in summer 1991).
- Alder body with Road Worn aged finish and hardware treatment
- Bound fretboard with pearloid dot markers
- Stratocaster headstock shape with 1950s-style "spaghetti" logo
- DiMarzio humbucking DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary neck pickup and DP100 Super Distortion bridge pickup
- Triple knurled "chrome-dome" knob configuration (volume-volume-tone)
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of