Same Day Music is an
authorized Focusrite dealer
Whether you're an experienced musician or just starting out, the Focusrite iTrack Studio gives you everything you need to record music on your iPad, Mac, or Windows PC. At the heart of iTrack Studio is the Focusrite iTrack Solo: a 2-in, 2-out audio interface with a Focusrite mic preamp developed with over 25 years of Focusrite experience. In addition, there's a high-quality studio condenser microphone, monitoring headphones and all the cables you need, plus excellent integration with Tape by Focusrite: the beautiful, free recording app for iPad and a suite of recording software and effects for Mac and Windows.
- Focusrite iTrack Solo 2-channel USB recording interface
- CM25S condenser microphone
- XLR microphone cable
- HP60S headphones
- Ableton Live Lite software for recording and mixing
- Tape by Focusrite -- a free recording app for iPad
- Scarlett plug-in bundle and more
The iTrack Solo Audio Interface
The quality of the audio interface is one of the defining characteristics of a recording system, and Focusrite is an acknowledged leader in computer audio interfaces. iTrack Studio includes Focusrite's solid, metal-cased iTrack Solo interface, with an instrument input and a microphone preamplifier designed specifically for Focusrite's computer interfaces. Record your vocal with the included studio microphone and capture your instrument at the same time on a different track.
iTrack Solo ensures that everything is captured as high quality audio -- up to 24-bit 96kHz sampling (significantly better than CD quality). It comes with a 30-pin device link cable for connection to an iPad and can be connected to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive Lightning adapter -- it can also connect via USB to a Windows or Mac computer. You can connect your speakers and the included headphones to the high fidelity/low noise outputs on the iTrack Solo.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The matching CM25S studio-quality condenser mic is designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. There's even a high-quality, 3m long low-noise microphone cable included to connect the CM25S to the iTrack Solo. Meanwhile, the included HP60S studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, unflattering and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, it'll sound great. Plus they're comfortable, too.
Tape by Focusrite: iPad Recording App
Record both channels on iPad with Tape by Focusrite, the beautiful, free recording app for iPad. Or use the iTrack Solo interface it with Garageband or any of a host of iPad recording applications. A Device Link cable with 30-pin iPad connector is included to connect your iPad to the iTrack Solo.
Includes Ableton Live Lite for Mac and PC
If you are on a Mac or PC, iTrack Studio includes revolutionary music production software Ableton Live Lite as well as the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite which includes EQ, compression and reverb -- tried and tested tools to help you perfect your recordings.
- Studio-quality recording package for your Mac or PC
- Focusrite's legendary mic preamp for clear, accurate recording that's full of life
- Unique LED-halo signal indicators
- Truly portable: USB powered, no power supply
- Kensington lockable
- Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz recording for superb sound, featuring Focusrite's precision digital conversion technology
- Lightning Compatible
- Ableton Live Lite - Performance and production software for Mac and Windows
- Scarlett plug-in suite - Focusrite effects and processing software for Mac and Windows
- Novation Bass Station - Software plug-in synthesizer for Mac and Windows
- Loopmasters sample content - drum loops, sound effects and more
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of