Same Day Music is an
authorized Focusrite dealer
The Saffire PRO 14 is an eight-in, six-out audio interface with legendary sonic performance and unmatched flexibility at a truly affordable price. The latest in Focusrite's new generation of FireWire audio interfaces, the Saffire PRO 14 is designed to make home studio recording and mixing easy without sacrificing audio quality.
Twenty-five years of mic pre excellence form the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite preamps. Combined with a host of additional I/O options, the Saffire PRO 14 helps you get the tracks you want without having to constantly re-patch your studio.
Alongside the two high quality mic preamps, two additional analogue inputs, four analogue outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI open the door to true multitrack recording. Two Hi-Z instrument inputs let you plug straight in without the need to buy additional DI boxes, and two virtual 'loopback' inputs are also available for routing digital audio between software applications -- ideal for capturing online audio.
Included with the PRO 14 is Saffire MixControl, an 18 x 6 DSP mixer. Offering a level of flexibility that is unparalleled at this price point, the MixControl software enables you to create six separate mixes without latency. Route any combination of input signals and sequencer outputs to any of Saffire PRO 14's outputs. Intuitive one-click configurations help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
With Saffire PRO 14, sonic integrity is never compromised. The two Focusrite preamps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensure pristine quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains. Combined with the very latest in FireWire interfacing technology, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability, the Saffire PRO 14 is the heart of the modern home studio.
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire interface
- Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Professional conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology, guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization.
- Total I/O count of 8 inputs and 6 outputs, including a unique Loopback facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Saffire MixControl ultra-low-latency 18 x 6 DSP mixer with excellent routing flexibility, intuitive one-click configurations, and lower than 1.4 ms latency
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite: Upgrade your standard sequencer effects and bring a touch of class to your session with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
- Xcite+ Software Bundle featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft synth and Ableton Live Lite 8, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- In addition to the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, all Saffire audio interfaces include the Softube Time and Tone Pack. This is a unique plug-in bundle, comprised of Softube's world class TSAR-1R reverb, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob.
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs: No need for a separate DI. The first two channels feature high-gain instrument inputs.
- Bus-powered for a tidy mobile recording rig: Saffire PRO 14 can be powered via FireWire, or via its own power supply.
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus for a fully customized monitor mix, with tactile level control available on the front panel.
- Tactile Monitor front panel volume dial provides immediate control over the main stereo outputs.
- Switchable phantom power across both mic pre inputs, globally switchable direct from the front fascia.
- Software PFL allows the mix engineer to easily monitor a single mixer channel or complete mix.All of Focusrite's FireWire interfaces are fully compatible with Thunderbolt using a simple FireWire to Thunderbolt adapter. Focusrite fully supports the use of Thunderbolt with their FireWire interfaces.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of