Same Day Music is an
authorized Gibraltar dealer
The Gibraltar G-Class pedal is a one-of-a-kind, high performance machine-from the beater, all the way down to the die-cast foundation plate. Elegantly fusing innovation with function, the 9711GS G-Class pedal is loaded with ground-breaking new control features. The unique design eliminates set-up complexities, and allows the player to fine tune the pedal's feel quickly and precisely. The G-Class was inspired by the demand for a pedal that could offer an ideal blend of power, speed, and style.
- Fast touch G-branded pedal board Sleek, smooth surface hi-performance styling for a comfortable feel
- Sculpted single pillar frame with enclosed spring tension system Spring tension adjusts at the turn of a wheel. Tension indicator enables you to set and play.
- G-Drive dual adjustment cam drive 2 point cam adjustment alters resistance and motion to suit your playing style.
- Variable weight beater Beater balance can be fine tuned using swap out magnet weights.
- Helix mounting system Pedal mounts to your bass drum hoop via a ratchet drive, single-point lever. One step quick release hoop mount to detached pedal.
- Independent footboard height and beater angle adjustment Adjusts footboard height independently without affecting spring tension or beater angle.
- Cast foundation plate The all cast metal rock plate ensures pedal stability and durability. Pedal movement is eliminated by twin stabilizer spurs and anti-skid rubber base.
- On board tool kit Easy access tool kit for on the fly adjustments.
- Sling style travel bag Sling style formed travel case with handle and convenient shoulder strap. Easy access to your pedal with the quick dual zipper lid opening. Net accessory pocket holds water bottle or other accessories.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of