Same Day Music is an
authorized Golden Age dealer
The Golden Age Project EQ-573 500 Series Equalizer uses class-A circuitry to achieve similar results as in the classic 1073 module. Additional frequencies have been added to the mid and high frequency sections for increased clarity. The signal path of the EQ-573 EQ uses only discrete components like resistors, capacitors, inductors and transistors for the ultimate in transparency.
The sound character is warm, punchy, sweet and musical. These classic characteristics have been heard on countless recordings through the years and it is a versatile sound that works very well on most sound sources and in most genres. The Golden Age Project EQ-573 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz. Each section can be switched off individually. There is also a master bypass switch for easy comparisons.
The low and high frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is of the bell type. The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band. The high pass filter is of the inductor type with a slope of 18 dB / octave.
THIS PRODUCT ONLY WORKS WHEN USED IN COMBINATION WITH Golden Age Project Pre-573 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier.
- Vintage Style electronics. No integrated circuits in the signal path
- 3-band with a dual inductor based mid frequency band
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Stepped frequency selection
- Control range up to +/- 18 dB
- A wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz
- Each section has can be switched off individually
- Master Bypass switch
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- Circuit board star grounding scheme
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
- Designed to be used together with the Golden Age Project PRE-573
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of