Same Day Music is an
authorized Grundorf dealer
Protect your investment with the Grundorf ABS Slant Rack Mount Mixer Case! The ABS Series Top-Load Rack Case is designed to house rackmount mixers up to 12 spaces. This versatile, lightweight, rugged transport case provides robust protection for your gear and is ideal for musicians and DJ's and also makes an outstanding choice for house of worship, corporate AV centers, and educational applications.
The ABS Series Top-Load Rack Case is available in a 12-space rack size. This case is manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight ABS material and utilizes a 3 mm thick high density ABS shell with a heavy duty aluminum extrusion to ensure outstanding protection for many years of use. This model features a contemporary, professional black textured finish that is easy to clean and maintain. The top lid has a 3.5" clearance above the rack rail and is gasket-fitted to protect your gear from moisture and dirt. There is 4.5" below the rack rail to accommodate most mixers.
The Grundorf ABS-TLC12 Top-Load Rack Case is designed with molded-in structural bracing for added strength. In addition to ensuring the case retains its structural rigidity, this design characteristic also enables them to be stacked to conserve valuable space. For this reason, the ABS Series Top-Load Rack Case features a molded-in, stackable 'lock-in-place' design to ensure the equipment stays securely in place.
This rack features a ratcheting rail system that offers a flat working position, 15* slant, and 5* increments up to 45*. The completely removable top cover makes this rack "ready to work" in no time! When you buy with Grundorf, you buy with confidence!
- Top load 12-space rack size
- Manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight ABS material
- Utilizes a 3 mm thick high density ABS shell
- Heavy-duty aluminum extrusion
- Professional black textured finish
- Molded-in structural bracing
- Two heavy-duty bar handles
- Gasket-fitted lid
- Top lid has 3.5" clearance above the rack rail
- 4.5" below the rack rail to accommodate most mixers
- Ratcheting rail system offers a flat working position, 15* slant, and 5* increments up to 45*
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of