Same Day Music is an
authorized Hercules Stands dealer
Thanks to its user-friendly controls, high-quality audio interface, and rugged construction, the DJConsole RMX has firmly established its dominance in the digital DJ world. Building on the success of the RMX, Hercules is proud to present the second generation of the RMX line -- the DJConsole RMX 2. The RMX 2 is the ideal instrument for emerging DJs to express their creativity, record and preform their mixes, and advance their skills all while using a flexible and powerful DJ interface.
Exceptional audio quality
The Hercules DJConsole RMX 2 is one of the first entry-level controllers boasting a high-resolution 96 kHz/24-bit audio interface for Windows, and Mac. The increased sampling and bit rate allows DJs and audiences to experience music with increased depth, imaging, and dynamic range, offering a high-fidelity audio experience. The DJConsole RMX2s high-fidelity audio processing allows you to save mixes in 96 KHz/24 bit resolution format to satisfy the ever-growing demand for high-resolution audio mixes.
A Plethora of Audio Routing Capabilities
- 2 balanced XLR outputs suited for PA amplifiers, long cable lengths (balanced outputs help reduce audio interferences) and studio recording work
- 2 RCA outputs for monitoring mixes or connecting to hi-fi systems
- 2 stereo connectors (6.35 mm) for headphones
- 4 RCA inputs for mixing 2 external stereo sources, with 2 Line/Phono switches
- 1 balanced microphone input (XLR/Jack combo), ideal for talkover applications, suited to both balanced high-end microphones and non-balanced consumer microphones.
With its rugged metal casing, the DJConsole RMX 2 is a solid device that will live up to the most intense mixing sessions and transport conditions. Its compact measurements and lightweight design make it ideally suited for DJs on the go who need to get in, get out, and get to the next gig. A sturdy and custom-fitted carrying case is also provided to protect the unit while in transit.
- Pressure-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- 2 sets of 4 backlit velocity sensitive pads enable DJs to control loops, effects, samples and cue points -- DJs can use the pads to trigger instant controls or, by varying their velocity, can control the sound amplitude.
- The rotary encoder located in each set of 4 pads can be used to modulate the last control triggered on a pad after a hit.
- 5 faders and 10 rotary potentiometers in 14-bit MIDI mode offer extreme precision for mixing. The cross-fader can also be replaced with a Mini-Innofader control. (sold separately)
- Transport buttons featuring a supple rubber cap and a short-travel tact switch with a haptic feedback
A Comprehensive Software Suite
- The DJConsole RMX 2 will be supplied with two DJing software apps: DJUCEDTM 40 and VirtualDJ 8 LE.
- VirtualDJ 8 LE combines efficient mix controls with a user-friendly graphic user interface, and also offers 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution.
- DJUCED 40 -- DJ mixing software offering unequalled audio clarity combined with 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution. It displays the mix in a streamlined graphic user interface, allowing DJs to concentrate on their music.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of