Same Day Music is an
authorized Hercules dealer
Thanks to its user-friendly controls, high-quality audio interface, and rugged construction, the DJConsole RMX has firmly established its dominance in the digital DJ world. Building on the success of the RMX, Hercules is proud to present the second generation of the RMX line -- the DJConsole RMX 2. The RMX 2 is the ideal instrument for emerging DJs to express their creativity, record and preform their mixes, and advance their skills all while using a flexible and powerful DJ interface.
Exceptional audio quality
The Hercules DJConsole RMX 2 is one of the first entry-level controllers boasting a high-resolution 96 kHz/24-bit audio interface for Windows, and Mac. The increased sampling and bit rate allows DJs and audiences to experience music with increased depth, imaging, and dynamic range, offering a high-fidelity audio experience. The DJConsole RMX2s high-fidelity audio processing allows you to save mixes in 96 KHz/24 bit resolution format to satisfy the ever-growing demand for high-resolution audio mixes.
A Plethora of Audio Routing Capabilities
- 2 balanced XLR outputs suited for PA amplifiers, long cable lengths (balanced outputs help reduce audio interferences) and studio recording work
- 2 RCA outputs for monitoring mixes or connecting to hi-fi systems
- 2 stereo connectors (6.35 mm) for headphones
- 4 RCA inputs for mixing 2 external stereo sources, with 2 Line/Phono switches
- 1 balanced microphone input (XLR/Jack combo), ideal for talkover applications, suited to both balanced high-end microphones and non-balanced consumer microphones.
With its rugged metal casing, the DJConsole RMX 2 is a solid device that will live up to the most intense mixing sessions and transport conditions. Its compact measurements and lightweight design make it ideally suited for DJs on the go who need to get in, get out, and get to the next gig. A sturdy and custom-fitted carrying case is also provided to protect the unit while in transit.
- Pressure-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- 2 sets of 4 backlit velocity sensitive pads enable DJs to control loops, effects, samples and cue points -- DJs can use the pads to trigger instant controls or, by varying their velocity, can control the sound amplitude.
- The rotary encoder located in each set of 4 pads can be used to modulate the last control triggered on a pad after a hit.
- 5 faders and 10 rotary potentiometers in 14-bit MIDI mode offer extreme precision for mixing. The cross-fader can also be replaced with a Mini-Innofader control. (sold separately)
- Transport buttons featuring a supple rubber cap and a short-travel tact switch with a haptic feedback
A Comprehensive Software Suite
- The DJConsole RMX 2 will be supplied with two DJing software apps: DJUCEDTM 40 and VirtualDJ 8 LE.
- VirtualDJ 8 LE combines efficient mix controls with a user-friendly graphic user interface, and also offers 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution.
- DJUCED 40 -- DJ mixing software offering unequalled audio clarity combined with 24-bit/96 KHz audio resolution. It displays the mix in a streamlined graphic user interface, allowing DJs to concentrate on their music.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
High Resolution Audio
96KHz / 24-bit in Windows (ASIO) & Mac (Core Audio)
Supports lower sampling rates (44.1 / 48 / 88.2 KHz)
Output channels 1-2
2 balanced XLR = Master out
Strong level, for public address amplifiers
Balanced output = music protected from interferences in cables
2 RCA = Booth out
Use = for monitor speakers, close from the DeeJay
Output channels 3-4
2 stereo 1/4" jack headphones outputs
2 RCA output (to connect to an external mixer)
4-channel input in RCA, to mix 2 external sources
Line/Phono switches: for line or phono sources
Level setting (software): standard (line), boost (CDJ players)
Microphone input: XLR/Jack combo plug, balanced
Balanced input, for the best sound with high-end microphones
Also support consumer unbalanced microphones
Talk-over the mix
DJ Control Surface
2-deck DJ Controller
36 transport buttons
12 rotary potentiometers
8 velocity sensitive pads
2 rotary encoders
2 jog wheels with pressure detection
DJConsole Rmx2 transport buttons are made of:
A tactile switch with a short travel and a detent,
A rubber cap with a smooth contact, and 22 buttons include an inner backlight showing the status.
2 potentiometers (microphone and headphones volume) set an analogue volume (setting headphones & mic preamplifiers).
10 other rotary potentiometers send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
All rotary potentiometers have a rubber cap.
Velocity sensitive pads
Each deck has 2 sets of 4 pads, with 4 modes per pad (Loop, Effect, Sample, Cue), providing 16 controls per deck.
As pads are velocity sensitive, they can send progressive commands (for example set the volume of a sample).
All pads include a backlight.
5 faders send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
The volume and pitch faders have a rubber pad.
The pitch fader has a centre detent.
The cross-fader is removable (its slot fits with a Mini-Innofader).
The encoders can modulate the effects sent via the pads.
The encoders have a rubber pad.
The jog wheels use a pressure detection to set the scratch on/off.
A side LED shows the status of the pressure detection.
Hercules DJConsole Rmx2
USB cable, transport bag, power adapter
CD with PC/Mac DJ software
Printed installation guide + online manual
Computer CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD 64-bit
2 GB of RAM or more
Powered USB port
100 MB available disk space
Amplified stereo speakers and headphones
Operating system (32/64-bit)
MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or
Mac OS 10.6,10.7, 10.8 (Core Duo)
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs