Same Day Music is an
authorized Ibanez dealer
For 25 years fans of the S-Series have appreciated it as a marvel of form and function, but now the Ibanez S920 Electric Guitar gets what Ibanez calls "the premium treatment" -- High quality luthiery at a price that's within the budget of today's working player. Those with a need for speed will love the thin, fast 5-piece maple/walnut "Wizard Premium" neck which features hand-rolled frets -- the product of a skilled, hand-crimping process that produces noticeably smooth fret edges. The curvaceous body style is shaped from mahogany, and though it feels light and nimble, is capable of tone by the ton.
EMG 60 neck pickup packs plenty of thick, classic-style output with a balance of multiple frequency bands of boost. The EMG 81 bridge pickup provides detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain.
Arched top mahogany body effectively positions the strumming/picking hand optimally for anything from fast riffing to fat, full power chords.
The S Premium features the amazing ZR2 bridge and ZPS3 Spring System for radical trem effects and incredible tuning stability.
Our luthiers' insane attention to detail is evidenced by the Premium's hand-rolled fret edges. This slow, demanding process makes for a smooth, fast playing neck.
Maximize the output image with the S920's enhancer, controlled by the heavy duty metal toggle pickup selector switch. Collet knob has rubber grip for accurate control.
The Wizard neck on S Premium models is following the same playability and comfort found on an Ibanez Prestige model.
Zero Resistance technology, yet another Ibanez tremolo improvement, replaces standard knife-edge pivots with a ball-bearing based pivot joint, which provides greater tuning stability.
This unique system stabilizes the bridge and ensures tuning stability by consistently returning the tremolo to the center point (or zero point). In addition to the usual tremolo springs, the Zero Point System features two additional springs which ensures the bridge's return to the center point.
- The Zero Point system adjustment can be quickly set by hand -- there's no need for a hex wrench.
- The ZR tremolo uses a ball-bearing based system for precision and friction-free smooth action.
- Just unscrew the built-in intonation adjustment tool from the base and screw it into the bottom of each saddle for quick adjustments.
The locking bolt is offset from the center of the saddle, which allows easy access to the bolt without loosening the strings.
- Zero Resistance technology, yet another Ibanez tremolo improvement, replaces standard knife-edge pivots with a ball-bearing-based pivot joint, which provides greater stability.
- The new snap-in arm socket ensures proper arm placement and easy removal. Arm torque is easily adjusted by tightening or loosening the screw located in the arm holder.
- The ZPS3 spring system represents the next phase of Zero Point evolution. The new ZPS3 is made of lightweight and durable Duralumin, reducing overall weight as well as cavity size on the guitar body's back.
- Made at the Ibanez Premium factory, built to Premium quality standards
- Premium grade select woods
- Hand-rolled Premium fret edges for comfortable neck grip
- Ibanez original CAP pickups or EMG pickups
- Ultimate tuning stability with ZR-2 tremolo w/ZPS 3
- The collet knobs are designed for precise control with non slip functionality
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of