Same Day Music is an
authorized Line 6 dealer
The Line 6 RXS12 Relay Receiver is a 12-channel stompbox style receiver specifically designed for use with Line 6 Relay G50 and G90 wireless systems. The RXS12 lightweight, low-profile receiver provides a high-quality, cost effective way to split your guitar signal, allowing you to set multiple receivers to the same channel as your transmitter. The RXS12 also features bright LEDs to indicate audio, transmitter status and power.
- 12-channel Stompbox-Style Receiver
- RXS12 is the 12-channel stompbox-style receiver for use with Line 6 Relay G50 and G90 wireless systems (TBP12 digital wireless transmitters).
- The lightweight, low-profile receiver features bright LEDs to indicate audio, transmitter status and power.
- More than just a replacement receiver, RXS12 provides a high-quality, cost-effective way to split your guitar signal. - Want to drive multiple amps free of ground loop, buzz, hum, and electrical shock hazards? Set multiple receivers to the same channel as your transmitter.
- Rugged metal shell
- External antennas
- Requires Line 6 DC-1g power supply (not included)Consumer Alert
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE:
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of