Same Day Music is an
authorized Line 6 dealer
The result of a ground-breaking collaborative effort between living-legend amp designer Reinhold Bogner and renowned amp-modeling upstarts Line 6, Spider Valve MkII 112 40-watt combo gives guitarists the best of both worlds: brawny, boutique-style tube tone, and the most advanced Line 6 amp modeling with complete flexibility and deep editing.
- 40 watts; 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speaker; two 12AX7 preamp tubes; two matched 6L6 power tubes
- 16 evolved amp models inspired by beloved American, British and European amps; the cleanest cleans, searing high-gain distortions, hard-to-find mid-range tones that teeter on the edge of breakup & more; 128 user-programmable presets; 4 channels
- 20 Smart FX including Harmony, Pitch Glide, Auto-Wah, 14-second Quick Loop, beautiful Delays, tangy Mods, lush Reverbs & more; up to 4 effects at once; tup to six parameters of any effect; route effects pre or post
- MIDI integration; two output modes: Performance Mode provides a direct signal that captures the interaction of tubes and modeling, Mode provides a direct signal that captures modeling only
- Bass, Mid and Treble knob response inspired by the EQ controls of each modeled amp; Drive knob; Presence knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet results in a tight low-end punch for exceptional feel
- Line 6 FBV foot controllers provide everything from Wah-Wah, Volume and Pitch Glide control to Tap Tempo, a chromatic Tuner display and simple channel switching
- 1/4-inch guitar input; XLR out; RJ-45 FBV foot controller input; MIDI in/out; 1/4-inch pre amp input; 1/4-inch power amp output; XLR output; 1/4-inch speaker outputs
- Built-in chromatic Tuner; manual mode
- Spider Valve Mk II amplifiers are firmware-upgradeable via FBV MkII foot controllers.
Acclaimed Amp Tones
Spider Valve MkII 112 has the tools and tones you need to build your sound from the ground up. It features 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models, which were inspired by the most revered American, British and European heads and combos. Each one was custom-tuned for Spider Valve MkII amps.
Get in front of sparkling clean tones inspired by a Hiwatt(r) Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones inspired by a mix of a '65 Marshall(r) JTM-45, a '58 Fender(r) Bassman(r) and a '63 Fender(r) Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones inspired by a Vox(r) AC-30 Top Boost, high-gain onslaughts by a Mesa/Boogie(r) Dual Rectifier(r)and a Diezel(r) Herbert, Class A crunch inspired by a Divided by 13 9/15, classic Class A breakup inspired by an Orange(r) AD-30, and more! Store every gig's tones with 128 user-programmable presets.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on the original vintage amps. you choose an amp model, the EQ section behaves just like the EQ of the modeled amplifier. Spider Valve MkII 112 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of its 16 vintage and modern amplifiers.
- 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models inspired by beloved American, British and European combos and heads
- Mid-range tones that live on the very edge of breakup, sparkling cleans, high-gain distortions and more
- EQ section by the EQ controls of the original modeled amplifiers
- 128 user-programmable presets
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
Start smart and dive deep with the unprecedented control of Line 6 Smart FX. 20 brilliant effects deliver unprecedented color, adjustability and routing options. You can tweak up to 6 parameters of any effect -- including the intelligent Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide, and easy-to-use 14-second Quick Loop -- and route it pre or post for an extraordinary collection of tone-shaping tools. Plus, you get every guitarist's required palette of colors including beautiful Delays, tangy Mods, lush Reverbs and more. Up to 4 effects can be used simultaneously.
- 20 Smart FX including Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide, Quick Loop & more
- Tweak up to 6 parameters of any effect and route it pre or post
- Up to 4 effects at once
Fully Editable, Deeply Sophisticated
Spider Valve MkII 112 is poised to become the workhorse amp for all kinds of pro players. Its seamless integration into MIDI rigs allows for quick changes to all front-panel controls, easy synching of your time-based effects (to themselves and to your drummer's click-track) as well as other time- and energy-saving features.
Plus, two output modes deliver easy and effective solutions for recording and gigging. Performance Mode lets you send a signal, which provides tube and modeling interaction, via the XLR out to the front-of-house engineer. Studio Mode bypasses the tubes to send the platinum-album Line 6 modeling only.
- Seamless MIDI integration
- Performance Mode provides a direct signal that captures interaction between tubes and modeling
- Studio Mode provides a direct signal that captures the modeling only
Brawny Tube Tone
Many so-called tube amps employ low-voltage "marketing" tubes to add authenticity to their "tube amp" claim. Spider Valve MkII 112 boasts bona fide Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections that run at lethal voltages (about 300 volts and 450 volts, respectively) produce exceptional depth, tonal coloration and richness.
The signal from the Line 6 front-end flows into the pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes to produce creamy, cascading distortions and enriched tube harmonics. The perfectly matched pair of 6L6 power tubes then drives the Celestion(r) Vintage 30 speaker to provide unprecedented sonic impact.
- Line 6 tonal flexibility, deep editing and world-class modeling
- Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections
- Pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes; matched pair of 6L6 power tubes
After being poured from the 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speaker, your tone soaks up the spanky thump of the tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet. The result is a tight low-end punch for a truly exceptional feel.
- 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- Tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet
- Tight low-end punch and exceptional feel
Hands-free Control & More
Line 6 FBV(tm) foot controllers deliver out-of-the-box volume/wah, pitch control, preset control and more. FBV Shortboard MkII pairs perfectly with Spider Valve MkII 112 to offer complete, hands-free control of the on-board Spider Valve MkII effects including Quick Loop, Smart Harmony and more. The bright and backlit oversized LCD makes it easy to see preset names and the chromatic tuner.
- Out-of-the-box connectivity
- Control Spider Valve MkII effects including Quick Loop, Smart Harmony and more
- Oversized LCD is easy to read
Spider Online -- Now Available!
Spider Online is a free online resource for registered Spider amplifier owners that offers over 500 lessons, jam tracks and tones created by Line 6, artists and fellow Spider owners.
- Over 300 lessons covering all genres, styles, theory and application, and techniques
- Over 100 jam tracks, bass and drum grooves, and drum loops played by L.A. and Nashville's top session musicians
- Hundreds of tones that can be downloaded directly to Spider amps (or displayed on-screen for Spider amps that don't support USB connectivity)
- Every lesson includes tabs, audio samples and tones
- Available for owners of any Spider amp, including Spider I through IV, Spider Valve, Spider Jam and Micro Spider
*All product names herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development. Hiwatt is a registered trademark of Fernandes Company Ltd. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Fender and Bassman are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Diezel is a registered trademark of Diezel GmbH. Orange is a registered trademark of Orange Personal Communications Services Limited.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of