Same Day Music is an
authorized Mackie dealer
The Mackie DL1608L iPad Controlled Digital Mixer redeems live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the DL1608L has unparalleled sound quality.
Seamlessly wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue with the DL1608L mixer. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek Mackie DL1608L even supports up to 10 iPads. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips!
Control your mix from anywhere
With the Mackie DL1608L mixer's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad*. The bar, the bathroom, the back closet. Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors.
*An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608L. The iPad must be within range of the Wi-Fi router to enable wireless mixing functionality. Wi-Fi router not included.
Control the Mix from your iPad
Designed specifically for the iPad, the Mackie DL1608L's Master Fader app brings groundbreaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment. With this intuitive breakthrough app, you can create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record stereo tracks straight to your iPad. Plus, with 'Grow and Glow' giving you visual indication of the function you're controlling, you can be confident that you're always in control.
Proven Hardware that Sounds Great
By combining 16 of Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps with the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the Mackie DL1608L iPad controlled mixer delivers unparalleled sound quality. Add to that eight balanced outputs, and you have a mixer that not only provides incredible dynamic range, fidelity and transparency, but also great versatility and outstanding value.
Tons of Built In Processing
The DL1608L mixer is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
Multiple iPad Support
Supporting up to 10 iPads simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608L allows multiple engineers to control the mix. Plus, it gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. We're looking at you, lead guitarist. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage.
Put the Sharpie away and use your iPad camera to snap quick pics of the band members or their gear for customized channel ID. Face it, that's pretty cool.
Forward Looking Design
The sleek and low profile 16-channel Mackie DL1608L iPad controlled mixer is rooted in design innovation. Its powerfully small format destroys the industry's notion that 'bigger is better' by allowing modern technology to eliminate the need for bulky boards and racks of gear.
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad*
- 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail
- 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs
- High-end 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for a remarkable 114 db dynamic range
- Loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel including 4-band EQ, compression, gates, reverb and tap delay
- 31-band graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on the main and aux outs
- Support of up to 10 iPads simultaneously allows multiple engineers to control the mix and allows the band to adjust their own monitors
- Total Snapshot Recall allows you to save sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes, recall scenes for theater productions and more
- Record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad
- *An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608LNote: This product uses an Apple Lightning connector.2nd Note: iPad NOT included. iOS Device required for operation.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
DL1608 allows docked operation out of the box with iPad (4th generation). With an optional tray kit, DL1608 also allows docked operation with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini.
DL Series mixers connect wirelessly with the iPad Pro, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPod touch (5th generation)
Note: Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation.16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer:
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- Eight balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad dock
- Rackmountable with optional kitProfessional, Comprehensive DSP:
- Packed with more DSP processing than any other compact mixer
- 18 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 2 stereo-linkable iPad return channels
- 12 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 4 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups
- 2 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-insFlexible Wireless or Docked Control:
- Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue from your iPad
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 20 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone or iPod touch
- Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates an integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Total control over assignable 2-channel recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
- Optional iPad mini docking tray availableMaster Fader Control App:
- Proven, intuitive workflow that's customizable for your application
- Create view groups and see only the channels you need
- Unique access limiting hides controls you aren't using
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Complete offline operation saves setup time at gig
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs