Same Day Music is an
authorized Mackie dealer
The 12-channel Mackie Onyx 1220i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like four Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer's ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow.
The 1220i allows you to send channels, aux sends or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. Compatible out of the box with most major DAWs, and qualified for use with Pro Tools(r) M-Powered(tm) 8via downloadable driver upgrade at Mackie's website. It's a premium analog mixer that integrates seamlessly with your favorite DAW.
- Premium 12 channel super compact analog mixer with integrated FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
-- Ableton(r) Live
-- Final Cut Pro(r)
-- Pro Tools M-Powered 8 (Requires $49.99 USD driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
- Includes free download of Tracktion software
- 4 mono channels (mono mic and mono line inputs)
- 4 stereo channels (stereo line inputs)
- 4 Onyx mic preamps with sound comparable to boutique preamps
- 3-band Perkins EQ iwth sweepable mids on mono channels
- 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
- Flexible FireWire routing with up to 12 channels pre/post EQ, aux sends and master L/R routable to computer
- 2 channels of FireWire monitoring routable to either the control room or channels 11 and 12
- 2 independent aux sends with separate pre/post switches
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels-no DI box needed
- Individual 48 volt phantom power switches on all microphone inputs
- Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
- Planet-Earth switching power supply for worldwide use
The Onyx 1220i is equipped with four premium precision engineered studio grade Onyx microphone preamps. The Onyx i-series feature boutique quality Onyx microphone preamps that deliver pristine signal quality.
Channels 1 and 2 feature high impedance instrument/line level inputs so you can connect an acoustic, electric or bass guitar directly into the mixer eliminating the need for an external direct box.
Recording and Mixing
Send all channels, aux sends or the master L/R straight to your computer for recording. Pre/post EQ taps on every channel allow you to integrate the renowned Perkins EQ into the record path. Plus, returns from your DAW are assignable to the control room section or straight back into a channel for mix integration.
Powerful Effects Engine
With all aux sends routable to your DAW, Onyx-i allows you to use your favorite plug-in as a realtime effect. Just route an aux send to your DAW, apply the plug-in and assign your DAW outputs to the control room or to a channel strip for instant integration into the mix.
Live sound recording could not be simpler with Onyx-i. The ability to record individual channels either wet or dry allows for studio quality multitrack recordings for later editing and mixdown. Or simply record the main mix, allowing for immediate creation of CDs right at the gig.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of