Same Day Music is an
authorized Mackie dealer
The Mackie ProFX16 is the clear solution for any midsized venue or band that needs great sound, but doesn't have the budget or space for tons of outboard gear. To lose the rack, built-in tools like compression and graphic EQ are crucial. The Mackie ProFX16 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and is really easy to operate. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The Pro in the Mackie ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, space-saving footprint everything you need.
The Mackie ProFX16 is loaded with 10 Mackie low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, integrated gig-ready effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. It has all the right tools, each and everyone designed to sound great. Perfect for portable applications, the ProFX16 is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with impact-resistant sidecheeks. Plus, road warriors can simply rack-mount the ProFX16 for additional protection.
Live Sound Toolbox
Let's face it. Audio gear is heavy. Getting a fully-loaded rack in and out of a van is not only arduous, it downright hurts. And its likely that you drag around a ton of gear that rarely, if ever, gets used. For most gigs, you just want it to sound good, but get done as easily as possible. Enter Mackie's ProFX Series, delivering a live sound toolbox that does just that. High-headroom mic preamps, great-sounding effects, smooth compression, flexible channel EQ plus precision GEQ to tune-up the room or monitor mix. Sounds good, right? Leave that extraneous gear at home. The ProFX16 comes with all these features: it is truly the perfect live sound toolbox.
Gig-Ready RMFX Effects
The all-new RMFX (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings gig ready, useable effects to your mixes.Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like ghost ambiance? Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like delay+phaser2,which you'll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability.Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check.Basically, weve delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
Smooth, Simple Compression
Compressors are a critical tool for both live sound and recording. The Mackie ProFX16 features four dedicated in-line compressors, delivering simple, sweet dynamic control with the single twist of a knob. Use the compressors on channels 5-8 for vocals, bass or anything that's dynamic and needs to sit a little better in the mix. Finally, you can stop obsessing about the vocal level and riding the fader like its going out of style.
Record and Stream via USB
With all the right tools for the job, the ProFX16 allows you to create memorable mixes, but even with all those features, portability is paramount and you cant be burdened with lugging around additional equipment. No worries, integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Just connect the Mackie ProFX16 to a laptop, start up your included free download of Tracktion (or almost any DAW software out there) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks. Once you get home, record more tracks or use the ProFX16 to playback some tunes during your next party. Unless you're anti-social, don't have the right kind of place for a party or are just sick of buying food and beverages for everyone. In that case, you can play back whatever talk-radio show you listen to when alone.
And with a push of a button, you can route your USB return through channels 15/16, allowing you to apply some EQ or easily integrate performance software into the set. Just stream the output of your performance software into the ProFX16. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording. Archiving your integrated live performances has never been easier!
Legendary Mackie Durability Built Like a Tank
Mackie is known for building mixers that are built-like-a-tank and the ProFX16 is no exception. All of its tender bits are securely encased in a solid steel chassis. Not only that, the impact-resistant side cheeks are made of ultra-tough ABS, adding extra protection where it is most likely to fallnot that you drop things.
Budget Friendly Piggy Bank
The Mackie ProFX Series compact effects mixers strike the perfect balance. They offer all the right tools to get the job done well, sport the popular compact footprint that Mackie is known for, and are also the most budget-friendly of all the Mackie sound reinforcement mixers. The competition either doesn't have the expansive feature set of the ProFX Series, or they simply will not survive the test of time. You are investing in your mixer and the Mackie ProFX will be there for you at every gig, ready to roll.
- Professional 16-channel live sound mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 "gig-ready" reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes free download of Tracktion software
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of