Same Day Music is an
authorized Moog Music dealer
Designed in celebration of the 40th anniversary of the Minimoog, the Moog Minimoog Voyager XL Analog Synthesizer Keyboard is a sonic powerhouse that pays homage to important milestones in the Moog synthesizer legacy. The Minimoog Voyager XL starts with the heart of a Minimoog Model D. Fat oscillators and warm Moog filters give it that unmistakable Moog sound and the rugged construction and intuitive user interface design immediately tells you that you're playing a high-quality musical instrument.
From the current Voyager lineage, the Minimoog Voyager XL synth inherits a 100 percent analog signal path with stable oscillators, patch storage, touch surface, pot mapping and extensive MIDI control functionality. To all this, add a ribbon controller and 61 note keyboard and you have a monster analog monosynth built on a 40 year Moog legacy of sonic exploration.
Incorporating virtually all of the sound resources and functions of the original Minimoog Model D and Voyager, The Minimoog Voyager XL synthesizer features extensive front-panel patchability that harkens back to the original ground-breaking Moog modular synthesizers. A host of features previously found only on massive modular synthesizers combined with state-of-the-art analog technology make it a sound design and control dream machine.
61-Note Velocity Sensitive Keyboard with after-pressure. Identical to the Voyager 44-note keyboard.
A 500mm Ribbon Controller is located on the middle wooden rail of the Minimoog Voyager XL. It's center-point is lined up with 'middle-C' of the 61-note Keyboard. Outputs are sampled and available as CV-OUT (-5V to +5V) and GATE-OUT (0V to +5V).
- 61-Note Velocity Sensitive Keyboard with After-Pressure
- 100 percent analog signal path
- Ribbon Controller with Pitch and Gate CV Outputs
- Touch Surface Controller with X, Y, A and Gate Outputs
- External Audio Input
- Effects Loop Insert
- 2 Active Attenuators
- 4-Input CV Mixer
- Lag Processor
- Additional LFO Source with Multiple MIDI-Syncable Waveforms
- 3 Four-Way Mults
- 20 Control Voltage Outputs
- 3 Gate Outputs
- 10 Control Voltage Inputs
- 4 Gate Inputs
- 2 Modulation Busses
- Solid Maple Cabinet
- Tilting Control Panel
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Control Voltage output:
- Keyboard Pitch (with internal trim to calibrate to 1 V/Octave)
- Keyboard Velocity
- Keyboard Afterpressure
- Touch Surface X
- Touch Surface Y
- Touch Surface A (area)
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Mod Wheel
- MOD 1 signal (signal at MOD 1 input)
- MOD 2 signal (signal at MOD 2 input)
- LFO triangle wave
- LFO square wave
- Mod Wheel Mod Buss output
- Pedal/On Mod Buss output
- Filter Envelope
- Volume envelope
- Sample and Hold Step
- Sample and Hold Smooth
- Ribbon Controller CV Output (-5V to +5V)Gate outputs:
- Keyboard Gate
- Touch Surface Gate
- Ribbon Controller Gate Output
- Three 4-way Mults (top jack is ring-powered)Control Voltage Inputs:
- Envelope Rate CV (-5V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- OSC Pitch CV (adj. to 1V/Octave) (-5V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- OSC Wave CV (all three osc. affected) ( 0V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- FILTER Cutoff CV (-5V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- VCA Volume CV ( 0V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- VCA Pan CV (-2.5V to +2.5V) Ring-Powered
- LFO Rate CV (-5V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- MOD Mod1 CV ( 0V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- MOD Mod2 CV ( 0V to +5V) Ring-Powered
- S&H CV (-5V to +5V) Ring-PoweredGate Inputs:
- ENV Release ON/OFF (0V OFF, +5V ON)
- ENV Gate Input (0V OFF, +5V ON)
- LFO Sync ON/OFF (0V OFF, +5V ON)
- S&H Gate Input (0V OFF, +5V ON) No footswitch input2 Active Attenuators:
Active Attenuators are identical to the VX-352 attenuators with the following difference:
- CHANNEL 1 is normalled to LFO 2 output. So, if nothing is connected to the Channel 1 input jack, the output of Channel 1 will be the attenuated version of the LFO 2 output.
- CHANNEL 2 is normalled to RIBBON output. So, if nothing is connected to the Channel 2 input jack, the output of Channel 2 will be the attenuated version of the RIBBON controller.
- EXPRESSION PEDALS can be connected to the Attenuator inputs (i.e. they are ring-powered inputs).
- AMOUNT controls gain of -1 (CCW) to 1 (CW). Thus, the attenuators can create an inverted version of the waveform.
- OFFSET control allows you to add a DC voltage of -5V to +5V to the input signal. The Attenuator output will be clipped to approximately +/-10V.Four-Input Mixer:
- Inputs 1 and 2 can be attenuated via front-panel knobs
- Inputs 1 and 3 can be controlled by Expression Pedals (i.e. ring-powered)
- Two output CV's (+) and (-)
- DC offset can be added to signal via OFFSET knob
- Overall output of MIXER can be adjusted via the MASTER knob
- Lag Processor: RISE and FALL time constants are adjustable from 1 millisecond to 1 second (middle is 100 millisecond).LFO 2:
A MIDI-syncable second LFO source has been added to the Moog Minimoog Voyager XL synth. The default frequency range is 0.02Hz (50 seconds) to 20Hz (0.05 seconds). This range was made to augment the current Voyager LFO which does not go slow-enough for some very slow modulations.
- Inputs: LFO 2 can be
- Free-running (adjusted by the RATE knob on the front panel)
- MIDI SYNC from external MIDI clock
- Directly CLOCKED from a GATE CV via the front panel CLOCK jack
- Controlled via external CV or Expression Pedal via the front panel RATE CV jack
- Outputs: LFO 2 has two complementary LFO outputs labeled (+) and (-). In default mode, these are the same waveform 180 degrees out of phase.
- Waveforms Available front-panel waveforms:
- S&H SMOOTHPower:
- Power input accepts a standard power cable. The Minimoog Voyager XL works from 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs