Same Day Music is an
authorized Native Instruments dealer
MASCHINE is the groundbreaking groove production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library -- combining the power and flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware. Its pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, incredible suite of pro studio instruments and effects, exemplary drum synths, and acclaimed sound library deliver a complete system for fast, professional groove production. Create and perform fast with MASCHINE.
Control Your Groove
MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide the ultimate feel. Dedicated group buttons and a master push encoder deliver hands-on control of sounds and key parameters. And eight display knobs automatically map to key instrument parameters for on-the-fly, two-handed tweaking and sound shaping.
Get hands-on control of MASCHINE 2.2 software without having to resort to using a mouse. Get instant visual feedback on MASCHINE's two, high-contrast displays. And because software can be easily updated, MASCHINE 2.2 will always keep you on the cutting edge of technology, pushing your creativity further than you ever thought possible.
Supreme Sounds Inside
Get inspired by MASCHINE's 8 GB library of production-ready sounds. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths -- a broad sweet spot makes it super-easy to dial in just the sound you're looking for. Modulate 24 pro-quality studio effects directly from the hardware. Plus you get full versions of MASSIVE, PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and the SOLID BUS COMP. Instant, professional sound in a one-stop package.
What's in Maschine 2.2 Software
MASCHINE 2.2 is the most responsive, fluid, and musical MASCHINE software ever. A top-of-the-line audio engine saves resources while delivering the highest audio quality possible. 32-bit float internal summing gives your tracks a shine you'll instantly notice. Advanced multi-core technology runs multiple processes in parallel, dividing complex tasks between your computer's cores. Run more plug-ins. Mix with ease. Load up even more sounds on unlimited groups, and so much more.Audio Engine and Multicore Support:
MASCHINE 2.2's audio engine adds sidechaining plus unlimited groups and insert effects to MASCHINE's powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing.User Interface:
MASCHINE 2.2 makes it easier to get creative. A completely redesigned user interface accelerates your workflow with improved controls and even tighter visual feedback -- the perfect marriage of design and function. Maschine Drum Synths:
MASCHINE 2.2 comes equipped with a set of sonically-outstanding drum synths. Design hi-fidelity drum sounds with ultimate ease thanks to a broad sweet spot and intuitive interfaces.Mixer:
MASCHINE 2.2 now features a professional audio mixer. Finalize your tracks faster than ever with a paradigm in visual immediacy -- one view shows you groups, modular routing, aux sends, and more.Improved Sampler:
A plug-in view, zero-crossing detection, and overlapping slices make sampling in MASCHINE 2.2 simultaneously easier and even more powerful. And 8-point sample interpolation gives you the highest quality possible.Plug-in Strip:
MASCHINE 2.2's plug-in strip gives you a different way of seeing your instruments and effects. Each internal instrument and effect now has its own, individual layout for lightning fast visual recognition. Load any VST or AU plug-in into MASCHINE, load unlimited effect plug-ins, and get perfect integration with all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.Tag-Based Visual Browser:
Find your sounds faster with MASCHINE 2.2's tag-based visual browser. Browse by attribute, product name, and NI product visuals -- the most intuitive way to find your sounds yet.Extended Library:
MASCHINE's library has never delivered more possibilities. Kits and samples across all genres, drum synth kits, sampled instruments, MASSIVE presets, and projects give you everything you need to start creating immediately.Included KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects:
On top of MASSIVE, the workhorse synth for basses, leads, and pads, MASCHINE now includes full versions of the model synth for unique, percussive textures REAKTOR PRISM, the perfectly-sampled electric piano SCARBEE MARK I, and the high-end SOLID BUS COMP -- a full production arsenal ready to instantly enhance any track.Studio Integration:
MASCHINE 2.2 now lets you import MIDI files directly, send CC control to your studio gear, control MASCHINE parameters directly from your host DAW (without going through Macros), and send MIDI program changes to VST/Audio Units plug-ins for even more seamless integration into your studio environment.Additional Features in Maschine 2.2 Software:
- Improved Arranger View now displays pattern lengths in the Scene Arranger. Ghost patterns are automatically displayed so you see which patterns in each scene are repeating
- Cue Channel lets you audition sounds when browsing and sampling, and create and pre-listen to entire patterns before sending them to the master bus -- an ultra-powerful feature when using MASCHINE live.
- Feedback Compressor based on a vintage classic features ultra-fast attack and analog-like warmth. Perfect for capturing drum and percussion transients other compressors might miss.
- Plate Reverb is a versatile reverb capable of sounds ranging from bright to dark with a light metallic quality. Great for snares and vocals and the perfect complement MASCHINE's Classic Reverb.
- Improved looping functionality lets you set loop ranges independent of scene loop ranges
- Auto-Follow Mode keeps the cursor on the exact point in the song playing -- identify sounds and make adjustments quickly and easily without having to scroll through your track to find the current playback position.
- Time Display gives you accurate time measurement in minutes and seconds.
- Scene and Pattern Manager for intuitive scene swapping and changing.
- Improved Step Sequencer now with feedback on the displays and velocity triggering.
- Gate Function lets you adjust the length of repeated notes when using the note repeat function.
- Multiple Sound Editing lets you edit parameters across several sounds at once for increased efficiency.
- Multiple Group Editing lets you edit parameters across several groups at once.
- Macro Controls are now also available on sound and master levels, as well as groups.
- Choke Group and Pad Link now on one screen for ultimate convenience
- Enhanced Choke Group Functionality lets you choke any sound sending MIDI -- incredible power and flexibility.
- Improved Undo Functionality now gives you the ability to undo and redo an entire take at once
- Customizable Metronome lets you load your own metronome sounds
- Improved Sampler Mapping gives you enhanced overview of all parameters with a list of all samples for easy access
- Independent Macro Controls on selected groups.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
- 2 inverted monochromatic displays with (64x256 pixels)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- 8 endless rotary encoders
- 1 endless push encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- 1x MIDI in, 1 x MIDI out
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions. This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
USB 2.0 Port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs