Same Day Music is an
authorized Native Instruments dealer
Native Instruments Maschine Studio is the flagship music production system for tactile, creative beat-making with acclaimed sound library. Maschine 2.0's audio engine adds side-chaining plus unlimited groups and insert effects to Maschine's powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing.
New in 2.4.5
Available now, MASCHINE 2.4.5 brings a new set of power features to MASCHINE's sampling capabilities. Current MASCHINE 2 software owners can update for free -- get the most from the ever-evolving world of MASCHINE -- your workflow accelerator.
Still on MASCHINE 1.x? Update now to take advantage of features designed to make your production workflow faster and more intuitive than ever.A Differet Way to Slice
MASCHINE's Manual slicing mode now features a new, intuitive way to work with your samples. Now, you can insert slice points on MASCHINE's pads while the sample is playing -- an ultra-fast and intuitive way to start turning a sample into your next beat.There's More:
- Export audio in AIFF format
- Scene Export: Split by Scenes lets you export individual scenes for use as audio loops
- Automatically export the entire song range without setting a loop range first
- Eraser Tool now deletes a divider between slices instead of merging two slices
- Browse by product group (category /vendor) via MASCHINE STUDIO
- Remove all slices at once directly from the MASCHINE hardware to start again from scratch
- Directly access audio and MIDI settings from the regular preferences dialog
- "Pattern Grid" renamed to "Arrange Grid" and moved below the Group List in the software
- In the Slicer, "Manual" mode is now the default
- Added a field in preferences for custom names for export
- "Slice" Button renamed to "Split" and turns into "Slice" when a slice is played back
- Added a Loop control to the Transport in the software to enable and disable Loop playback
- Browse directly from KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard using the new Hardware Browse mode
Maschine 2.0 makes it easier to get creative. A completely redesigned user interface accelerates your workflow with improved controls and even tighter visual feedback the perfect marriage of design and function.
Maschine Drum Synths
Maschine 2.0 comes equipped with a set of sonically-outstanding drum synths. Design hi-fidelity drum sounds with ultimate ease thanks to a broad sweet spot and intuitive interfaces.
Maschine 2.0 now features a professional audio mixer. Finalize your tracks faster than ever with a paradigm in visual immediacy one view shows you groups, modular routing, aux sends, and more.
A plug-in view, zero-crossing detection, and overlapping slices make sampling in Maschine 2.0 simultaneously easier and even more powerful. And 8-point sample interpolation gives you the highest quality possible.
Maschine 2.0's plug-in strip gives you a different way of seeing your instruments and effects. Each internal instrument and effect now has its own, individual layout for lightning fast visual recognition. Load any VST or AU plug-in into Maschine, load unlimited effect plug-ins, and get perfect integration with all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Tag-Based Visual Browser
Find your sounds faster with Maschine 2.0's tag-based visual browser. Browse by attribute, product name, and NI product visuals the most intuitive way to find your sounds yet.
Maschine's library has never delivered more possibilities. Kits and samples across all genres, drum synth kits, sampled instruments, MASSIVE presets, and projects give you everything you need to start creating immediately.
Included Komplete Instruments and Effects
On top of the workhorse synth for basses, leads, and pads MASSIVE, Maschine now includes full versions of the model synth for unique, percussive textures REAKTOR PRISM, the perfectly-sampled electric piano SCARBEE MARK I, and the high-end SOLID BUS COMP a full production arsenal ready to instantly enhance any track.
Maschine 2.0 now lets you import MIDI files directly, send CC control to your studio gear, control Maschine parameters directly from your host DAW (without going through Macros), and send MIDI program changes to VST/Audio Units plug-ins for even more seamless integration into your studio environment.
- Combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a hardware groovebox
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, track levels, mixer channels, visual browser, and more
- 8 GB sound library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, product visuals on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping includes 4 functions
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Width: 432 mm / 17.0"
- Length: 350 mm / 13.8"
- Height: 58.5 mm / 2.3"
- 3.2 kg / 7.1 lbs
- 15V 1.2A power supply required (included)
- Integrated stand
- Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays (480x272 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- One jog wheel with LED ring (30 steps)
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 volume knob
- 58 click buttons
- LED Meters
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 1 x MIDI in, 3 x MIDI out
- 2 x footswitch input
- Kensington lock
Mac: OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions. This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.Additional Requirements
USB 2.0 port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs