Same Day Music is an
authorized Nady dealer
The Nady Encore Duet is a VHF Wireless System with Dual Channel Receivers for use with 2 Transmitters simultaneously. Affordable high quality professional wireless microphones offering unprecedented breakthroughs in price and performance.
- Loaded with top professional operating features
- Available on selected frequencies in the VHF high-band (171-216 MHz) for interference-free, long-range performance
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel antennas
- RF and AF 5-LED displays for monitoring incoming signal strength and audio level
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4 inch jack output (Encore Duet: Dual XLR and single mixed 1/4 inch outputs)
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
- Nady's proprietary DigiTRU Diversity digital processing circuitry to eliminate dropouts and maximize operating range (Encore II)
- Noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
WLT - Bodypack Transmitters
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter ON
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for unit ON; lights steady for low battery alert - single 9V alakline battery operation (15+ hours)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Available with HM3 Headset Microphone
HM3 - Headset Microphone
- Lightweight and designed for long comfortable wear.
- Omni-directional condenser element provide exceptional audio with excellent transparency and gain before feedback.
- Available in black only.
- Require low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmittersConsumer Alert
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE:
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of