Same Day Music is an
authorized Peavey dealer
The Peavey IPR2 7500 DSP power amplifier was designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency.
Peavey IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions.
The DDT(TM) (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
As the name implies, the IPR2 7500 DSP includes advanced digital signal processing. The DSP was designed to be incredibly effective, yet extremely easy to use. Using unique and revolutionary advanced bass enhancement processes, the IPR2 DSP amplifiers dramatically improve the perceived level of bass in any system, using a fraction of the power that would be required with any other power amplifier.
- 3750W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 2020W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 1250W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
- 3850W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 2400W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1330W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- Combination 1/4" or 1/4" 4 pole twist lock output connector
- DDT(TM) protection
- Individual signal pass-thru 1/4" jacks on each channel
- Light weight
- LED illuminated
- DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
- 120 ms of delay per channel
- 4 bands of parametric equalization per channelNOTE: This device uses a 20-Amp power cable.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Rated Watts 2ch x 2 ohms: 4750 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 3750 watts 1% THD both channels driven at 1kHz.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 4 ohms: 2800 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 2450 watts 1% THD / 2020 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven at 1kHz.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 8 ohms: 1550 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 1425 watts 1% THD / 1200 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven at 1kHz.
- Minimum Impedance: 2 ohms
- Maximum RMS Voltage Swing: 124 volts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25kHz; +0dB, -3dB
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 2 ohms: <0.5% at 3280 watts 20Hz to 4kHz, decreasing to 3000 watts at 20kHz, both channels driven.
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 4 ohms: <0.15% at 2000 watts 20Hz to 20kHz, both channels driven.
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 8 ohms: <0.15% at 1200 watts 20Hz to 20kHz, both channels driven.
- Input CMRR: > - 75dB at 1 kHz.
- Voltage Gain: x 40 (+32dB)
- Crossover: 100Hz switchable 2nd order high pass and 3rd low pass per channel.
- Crosstalk: > -85dB at 1kHz at 1000 watts power at 8 ohms.
- Hum and Noise: > -106dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power at 4 ohms.
- Slew Rate: > 12V/s
- Damping Factor (8 ohms) : > 200:1 at 20Hz - 1kHz at 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 2.25 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz 4 ohm rated power, 2.195 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz 2 ohm rated power
- Input Impedance :20 kilohms, balanced and 10 kilohms unbalanced.
- Current Draw at 1/8 in VA (watts) : 2210 (1440) at 2 ohms, 1550 (950) at 4 ohms, 982 (560) at 8 ohms
- Current Draw at 1/3 in VA (watts) : 4260 (3150) at 2 ohm, 3120 (2160) at 4 ohms, 1890 (1200) at 8 ohms
- Idle Consumption: 250VA, 120 watts.
- Cooling: 3 temperature dependent variable speed fans.
- Controls: 2 front panel attenuators, crossover select switch for HPF, Normal and LPF
- Indicator LEDs: Five LED indicators per channel: Active, Signal, DDT, Temperature and DC
- Protection: Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
- Connectors: Inputs: Dual combination 1/4" XLR, Outputs: Dual 1/4" thru, one 2-pin & one 4 pin twist-lock connector
- Construction: 0.062" thick aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.5"x19"x 17" behind front panel + 0.6" for handle
- Weight: 6.61kg (14.6lbs.)
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs