Same Day Music is an
authorized Phonic dealer
Looking for an advanced digital mixer with the usability of an analog console? Look no further than the Phonic IS16 digital mixer. On the surface, the IS16 is a 16 input channel mixer with a set of XLR and 1/4" inputs on each channel. The unit also has flexible output possibilities through 1/4" multi outputs, and XLR main and control room outputs. But the IS16 offers so much more than mere inputs and outputs!
Phonic's IS16 Digital Mixer packs an entire studio worth of gear into a small, compact system. Delay, EQ and dynamics are found on all input and output channels, so there is no need to waste money on external processors. Digital AES/EBU inputs and outputs are included, which allow for expanding the scope of your system by connecting it to external digital consoles. A 31-band graphic equalizer is available on the DFX processor for complete refinement of main signals.
The built-in VGA output connector allows all functions to be viewed with ease on any modern computer monitor. A USB/FireWire interface allows PC and Mac connectivity through USB 2.0 and FireWire connections. With built-in EQs, dynamics, delays, digital effects, signal generator, and meter bridge, the Phonic IS16 is not your run-of-the-mill mixer. It is powerful enough to suit multiple applications - as a live sound reinforcement mixer, a stage and in ear monitor mixer or for producing professional studio recordings.
- 16 mono mic/line with insert points and grouped phantom power
- Internal digital sampling rate up to 96 kHz in 24-bit resolution
- Compact design achieved through 16 faders encompassing three layers (Channel, AUX/Group, Multi)
- 17 ultra-smooth 100 mm motorized faders arranged in a familiar analog mixer arrangement
- Intuitive GUI interface accessed through a full color touch-screen
- 31-band GEQ available on EFX 1 and Main Out, 15-band GEQ on EFX 2
- 4-band parametric EQs can be found on all input channels, multi outputs and main outputs
- Digital AES/EBU input and output
- Eight balanced 1/4" phone jack 'multi' outputs
- 8 AUX and 8 Group buses assignable to 'multi' outputs
- Dual true algorithm-based multi-effects processor. Effects can be applied to any input channel, aux send or group, and the stereo effect signals can be assigned to main stereo mix or all eight multi outputs
- 25 dynamic processors available on input channels, 'multi' outputs and main mix
- Save and instantly recall scenes at the touch of a button
- Processing accomplished through a high quality 40-bit floating point digital signal processor
- Includes FireWire/USB interface for multi-track PC and Mac connectivity through USB 2.0 / FireWire interface
- VGA D-Sub output: Progressive scan up to 1024x768p@60Hz (XGA)
- Audio Interface compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 and Mac OSX operating systems
- Wireless control through Wi-Fi connection (includes USB wifi stick model no. UTD10 )
- iPad application now available through App Store
- Rackmount kit included NOTE: iPad NOT included.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of