Same Day Music is an
authorized Pioneer dealer
The CDJ-350 will allow users to create DJ performances with various digital music files including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products1 or CD-R/RW discs. The media player also includes Pioneer's proprietary music management software, rekordbox(tm), making it possible to manage music files on a computer for quick song selection when played back on compatible Pioneer players.
- Multi-format playback
- RekordBox music management software included
- Beat Display function visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point
- Auto Beat Loop function
- Auto BPM Lock easily matches the tempo of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master
- BPM on each player
- Create Playlist function
- DJ Software compatible
- Vibration-resistant utilizing Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture
- Four-level tempo settings for maximum variation range of a song's tempo (+/-6%, +/-10%, +/-16% and WIDE)
- Resume Function: remove a disc and resume playback at the same spot when the disc is reloaded
Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats
Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files recorded on USB devices and CD-R/RW discs as well as conventional music CDs.
Rekordbox Music Management Software
Through the rekordbox software, music files are analyzed by BPM2 and beat position and can be categorized by genre. Analyzed music can be selected by genre, album or artist on the CDJ-350.
Beat Display Function
Visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye and ear coordination when performing scratches and loops.
Auto Beat Loop Function
With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:
- Beat Loop: Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop
- Loop Divide: While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm
- Hot Loop: While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it
Auto BPM Lock
Users can set a Master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 that current playing songs can be synchronized to with a touch of a button. The feature enables beginners to easily match the tempos of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player.
Create Playlist Function
While a song is playing, users can immediately add it to a playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favorite songs.
DJ Software Compatible
The CDJ-350 is MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of