Same Day Music is an
authorized Pioneer dealer
The CDJ-900 was designed specifically for today's professional DJ. You know, the kind that demands high-quality audio, top performance software and the ability to read a variety of media formats. Pioneer's got you covered on all counts with this multi-format digital turntable. Besides providing easy access and control to a DJs content directly from the player itself, the CDJ-900 gives native playback of key media files formats accessed via CD, portable hard drive and flash media devices. It even includes rekordbox, Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library.
Features of the CDJ-900
- The CDJ-900 adapts to today's variety of media formats by enabling playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device or hard drive packed with music files, so you don't have to lug your laptop to every gig.
- Rekordbox(TM) Software: The CDJ-900 turntable includes rekordbox(TM), Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ turntable.
Key Elements of Pioneer's Rekordbox Software:
- Beats Per Minute (BPM): Tempo information for each song is identified and processed into rekordbox and aids in the preparation and performance of the set.
- Waveform Data: The waveform of each song is identified and displayed on the bottom screen for quick data visualization.
- Tag Info & Artwork: Allows easy editing and customization of file information to suit a variety of performance needs.
- Hot Cues, Cue Points, and Loops: Prepare and customize cues and loops as well as create and manage hot cue banks.
- Playlists: Create, edit and manage customized playlists for various performances.
- Beatgrid: The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or a real-time cueing and preventing off beat mistakes.
After you're done editing, creating and tweaking your set, you can store it on a USB thumb-drive or hard drive and play it back directly on the CDJ-900 turntables. This allows you to easily archive and transport entire sets so you're always prepared for a gig. The software offers song information that can be viewed during performances on the CDJ's large display to quickly search and access content by genre, title, BPM, etc.
Pro DJ Link
Want to link a few of these bad boy's together? No problem. The CDJ-900's feature Pioneer's Pro DJ Link so you can connect up to four CDJ-2000/900s via the 'Link Port' to share a single music source. Once linked, users have the ability to quickly find, display and choose music files from a connected source through the CDJ's built-in display and control knobs.
The turntables feature a 24-bit/48 kHz sound card and HID and MIDI control compatibility via a USB port. Up to 35 controls on the surface of the player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software by way of HID and/or MIDI.
These HID controls also allow for superior interfacing with software, faster MIDI communication time, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on the display. You can say 'goodbye and good riddance' to time code CDs as HID enables easy, precise and native control of DVS systems (such as Serato(TM) Scratch Live, Native Instruments' Traktor series and MixVibes Cross2) without the need for time-coded discs.
- Slip Mode: When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and restarts audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended for incredibly smooth transitions.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop: The CDJ-900 generates a four-beat loop at a touch of a button for a customizable sound.
A Lil' Somethin' Extra
For more accurate tempo control while mixing, the player is enhanced with increased frame increments of 0.5 frames that allow the DJ to set a cue point or loop point with more precision. To achieve the highest sound quality, the CDJ-900 was equipped with the audio industry's highly respected Wolfson DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal resulting in a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Compatible Media: Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, USB Devices
Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0003% (JEITA)
USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
Link Port: LAN / 100 base - tx
Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x1
Other Terminals: CONTROL (f3.5mm mini plug) x1
Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
Power Supply to Use: 120 V ac (60Hz)
Power Consumption: 26W
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.01 x 14.78 x 4.55 in.
Unit Weight: 8.6lbs
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs