Same Day Music is an
authorized PreSonus dealer
The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI introduces a paradigm for digital mixing and recording solutions. Retaining the same surface-driven functionality that made StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced workflow features, and Active Integration technology, it provides a networked, tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the system communicates to enhance each mixing task.
The StudioLive 24.4.2AI offers wireless or wired connectivity to any standard router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.
The mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a 40x26 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks; optional Thunderbolt, Dante, or AVB for flexible networking; extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison; and 20 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 24 input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, sophisticated gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold, and more lets you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings like having two different Fat Channel settings at once on every channel and bus!
- Active Integration software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility, and Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart System Check Wizards and Spectra analysis on every channel and bus.
- One-to-one control over every parameter no layers or banks means your main mix is always at your fingertips
- 16 dedicated mix outputs for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 10 analog auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (two reverbs, two delays)
- 24 channel mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- 12 31-band graphic EQs
- 40-in/26-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows)
- Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of