Same Day Music is an
authorized PreSonus dealer
The PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI is a great-sounding 32-channel digital mixer that's easy to use and compact, yet delivers extensive signal processing on every channel and bus, an onboard 48x34 FireWire S800 interface, Wi-Fi networking, Quick Scenes, and tightly integrated, state-of-the-art software, including VSL-AI with Smaart Measurement Technology.
Featuring a new Active Integration, dual-core computing engine that packs over 64 times the processing power and 10,000 times the RAM of the StudioLive 24.4.2, the StudioLive 32.4.2 introduces the next generation of mixing technology. It combines 32 channel inputs with XMAX mic preamps, a built-in 48x34 FireWire S800 interface, extensive signal processing on every channel and bus (enough to load and A/B two complete sets of Fat Channel EQ and dynamics processing), 14 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive metering, Scene and setting save/recall, Quick Scenes, and more. Its USB port and Wi-Fi LAN adapter provide wireless control with or without a computer. Yet its compact and easy to transport, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality. Bundled VSL control software includes Smaart Measurement Technology with easy-to-use wizards.
Easy to use, with high-end audio quality, wireless networking, and the most DSP power of any compact digital mixer, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, the StudioLive 32.4.2AIs Active Integration technology makes it a next-generation creative environment for live events and project studios.
- 32 mic/line channel inputs with 100 mm faders and insert sends/returns
- 33 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (32 ch. + talkback) with individual phantom power (Talkback phantom power always on)
- 4 subgroups
- 14 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- The most DSP power of any compact digital mixer
- 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors (two reverbs, two delay effects)
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, sophisticated gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold
- Alt EQ/Dyn button lets you A/B two sets of EQ and dynamics settingslike having two Fat Channel processing sections at once
- 16 31-band graphic EQs (assigned to main and aux outputs)
- 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows) DAWs
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter
- S/PDIF digital output
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- 6 mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- 6 user-assignable Quick Scene Recall buttonslike speed dial for mixer Scenes
- Bundle for Mac and Windows includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology. Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software.
- Optional Thunderbolt-plus-AVB-Ethernet or Thunderbolt-plus-dual-FireWire S800 I/O cards
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Virtual StudioLive-AI.Mac
- Mac(R) OS X 10.7.2 or later
- Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)Windows:
- Windows(R) 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x86
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon(TM) X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)Mac and Windows Systems:
- FireWire S800 (IEEE 1394b) port
- Internet connection recommended
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with 1024x768 resolution
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One(R). Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Mac should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs
- with Gator G-Tour PRE3242AI Case
- Shipping Weight: 158 lbs