Same Day Music is an
authorized PreSonus dealer
You'll never go back to an old-school analog mixer once you've used StudioLive(tm). With its incredible signal-processing power on every channel, easy store and recall of every setting, and the ability to record it all with just two mouse clicks, you'll get spoiled fast! Easier to use, better sounding, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, it delivers the most creative environment possible for both live performance and studio music production.
The StudioLive is a great choice for those who want to mix smaller shows and worship services, and it's a great choice for small club systems, portable churches, small bands, corporate applications, educational institutions, and anywhere you want a rack-mount mixer. It's the perfect hardware core for a project studio. Or daisy-chain two StudioLive 16.4.2s to form a 32x4x2 performance and recording console for mid-sized shows and events.
Here, in one device, are high-headroom XMAX(tm) microphone preamplifiers, a built-in FireWire recording and playback interface, more than 90 signal processors, a big library of DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more. Yet despite its many controls and features, it's compact, rack-mountable, and easy to transport.
Build live mixes that glisten with clarity and detail-then record and enhance the performance with the power of StudioLive 16.4.2. Get creative in the studio. Build mixes, loops, sound effects, and more, then bring them out to your show and mix them with the live performance. Process channels using your favorite plug-ins and completely automate your entire performance. StudioLive 16.4.2 revolutionizes music production, opening endless creative possibilities.
See it. Touch it. Change it: the ease of analog meets the power of digital.
When PreSonus designed StudioLive, one of the primary goals was to provide a familiar interface that would keep all critical controls visible and accessible-not buried inside multiple menus.
Sit down at a StudioLive 16.4.2, and you see real hardware Mute and Solo buttons, trim controls, and clearly labeled, individual knobs for the semi-parametric EQ and dynamics processing. The master section-complete with Talkback, Monitor, Cue, and a choice of headphone sources-looks just like the master section on an analog board but with far more power and flexibility. Aux sends have their own controls. Every channel has a big, bright meter display.
Bottom line: if you've ever used an analog mixer, you'll be right at home with a StudioLive 16.4.2. And even if you've never used a mixer before, you'll quickly be able to create quality mixes and recordings.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19-inch rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
Fat Channel Select:
- High Pass Filter
- 4-band semi parametric EQ
- 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save)
- Load/Save Mixer "Scenes" - all settings including fader levels with LED position matching
- 100mm long throw faders
- Military grade quick touch push buttons
- Fast-acting LED meters
- Talkback communication system
- CAPTURE integrated live recording software included
- Mac and Windows compatible
- New Universal Control version 1.11 software. Compatible with 64-bit Windows XP and Vista and will support 64-bit operation in Mac OS X 10.5 and later.
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer and more
- Length: 22.36 in. (568.06mm)
- Width (chassis only): 17.22 in. (437.40mm)
- Width (with rack ears): 19 in. (482.60mm)
- Maximum Height: 6.90 in.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- with Free Tascam DR-05 Portable Recorder
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs
- with Front of House Pack
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs