Same Day Music is an
authorized PreSonus dealer
The PreSonus StudioLive mixers changed the game, offering amazing performance and ease of use for a great price. They've packed the same audio quality, performance, seamlessly integrated software (including remote control) into a smaller, even more affordable package: the StudioLive 16.0.2.
Small size. Bigger possibilities.
In a "footprint" of less than 2 square feet (0.19 m2), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX(tm) Class A solid-state mic preamps. (Well, okay, it actually has 13 XMAX preamps; the Talkback input has one, too.)
But don't let its size fool you; the 16.0.2 is jam-packed with features and processing power, employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters.
More than a mixer: an integrated system.
The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture(tm), Studio One Artist(tm) recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software, and it works great with the free SL Remote iPad and iPhone control apps.
130 quality signal processors at your fingertips.
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel is well stocked with compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
PreSonus' first compact mixer with MIDI control from a footpedal.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that "Junior" offers something the two bigger boards don't: MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs-all thanks to the magic of MIDI control.
16.0.2 MIDI control: What was then is now: complete store and recall.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation.
StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
StudioLive 16.0.2 is the most exciting small-format digital mixer on the planet.Note: Rack ears are available separately, not included with the mixer.
Virtual StudioLive (Mac/Win) and StudioLive Remote (iPad)
PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software for Mac and Windows provides bidirectional control of the StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer. Now you can see and control the most-used mixer parameters onscreen, including channel, subgroup, aux send, and main levels, as well as Fat Channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings.
Control the mixer with a mouse or watch VSL update when you adjust the hardware. Drag Fat Channel presets onto all 16 channels in seconds. Mute or solo every channel with a sweep of the mouse. Apply a Scene to the whole mixer just by dragging it on VSL from a list you see at all times. Collect and trade Scenes with other StudioLive users. This is huge!
To top it off, you can control VSL - and therefore, your StudioLive mixer - from an Apple iPad. With PreSonus StudioLive Remote for iPad (free from the Apple App Store), you can walk around the venue and tweak the mix, in real time, from any location, fixing monitor mixes from the stage and eliminating sonic problems on the spot.
Virtual StudioLive Software Features:
- Easy drag-and-drop workflow
- Drag presets directly to channels
- Drag parts of presets directly to components in the Fat Channel
- Adjust the Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ plus the graphic EQ and effects
- Quickly drop entire Scenes to the mixer to instantly load all channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings
- Load effects quickly by simply dragging presets into the GUI
- Use the mouse to quickly assign channels to multiple buses, mute, solo, etc.
- Store and organize presets on your computer, then transfer them to your mixer for that night's gig
- Create presets on the road, store them to the mixer, then drag them to your preset pool the next time you're connected to the computer
- Reorder presets in mixer memory and in the software to best fit your workflow for each gig
- Share presets with friends; drag presets out of the browser and email, IM, or disk-swap presets with other StudioLive owners
- See all of the most-used parameters on the mixer at once
- See the state of all Fat Channel settings at once
- See all aux mixes at once
- See the current effects and other parameter settings
- View and graphically edit all parametric EQ and compression curves
- View and graphically edit all graphic equalizer settings
- Do time-stamped backups of the entire mixer
- Remote control the mixer from an iPad using StudioLive Remote software.
Q-Mix Wireless Aux-Mix Control Software for iPhone(R) and iPod touch(R)
With QMix, you can enjoy wireless remote control of any PreSonus StudioLive(TM) mixer's aux sends from up to ten Apple iPhones or iPod touches! Let performers create their monitor mixes from individual iPhones. With the Wheel of Me, you can select multiple "Me" channels and control their levels simultaneously. Requires a Mac or PC running PreSonus Virtual StudioLive.
- Runs on an Apple iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 or higher
- Provides wireless control over aux mixes in Virtual StudioLive and hence, over aux mixes in any StudioLive-series digital mixer
- Portrait view shows Wheel of Me, where you can select multiple "Me" channels and control their levels simultaneously
- Landscape view provides control of all aux-send levels and panning (for linked auxes)
- Aux mixes can be named (up to 10 characters)
- Control the auxes on any StudioLive mixer on the wireless network from one iPhone or iPod touch
- Multiple iPhones and iPod touches can control the same StudioLive
- Set permissions in VSL so each iPhone and iPod touch can control only one specific aux mix
- Free from the Apple App Store
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Length: 15.56 inches (397 mm)
Width: 16 inches (406 mm)
Maximum Height: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
Weight: 20 lbs.
- 8 mono mic/line channel inputs, each with:
--- High-headroom Class A XMAX(tm) mic preamplifier
--- XLR mic and balanced 1/4" line inputs
--- 60 mm precision fader
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with:
--- High-headroom Class A XMAX(tm) mic preamplifier (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
--- XLR mic inputs (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
--- Balanced 1/4" line inputs (Ch. 9-16)
--- Unbalanced RCA line inputs (Ch. 13-16)
--- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with:
--- 3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off)
--- Full-featured compressor
--- Standard downward expander
--- Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
--- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
--- Stereo link for input channels and aux buses
--- High-pass filter
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
--- Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac(r) and Windows(r) includes:
--- PreSonus Studio One Artist(tm) digital audio workstation
--- PreSonus Capture(tm) live-recording software
--- PreSonus Universal Control with Virtual StudioLive(tm) bidirectional mixer-control software
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode provides control over:
--- Scene and FX Preset recall
--- Main Volume, FXA, and FXB output levels
--- FXA and FXB assign/unassign to Mains
- Free StudioLive Remote iPad(r) wireless-control software available at the Apple App Store
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs
- with Gator GMIX-PRESON1602-WP Mixer Case
- Shipping Weight: 43 lbs