Same Day Music is an
authorized PreSonus dealer
StudioLive 24.4.2 is the most powerful and flexible 24 channel digital mixer the world has seen. Loaded with 24 high headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQ's, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, six aux buses, four sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback and more, breaking new boundaries for music performance and production.Features
- 24 inputs, 10 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 24 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- 4-band fully parametric equalization and a truly studio-grade gate with Key Filter and Key Listen
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 32x26 FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Compact rugged steel chassis
- Fat Channel Select:
-- High Pass Filter
-- 4-band semi parametric EQ
- 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save)
- Load/Save Mixer Scenes - all settings including fader levels with LED position matching
- 100mm long throw faders
- Military grade quick touch push buttons
- Fast-acting LED meters
- Talkback communication system
- CAPTURE integrated live recording software included
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer and moreLoaded with Racks of Effects
StudioLive is loaded with everything needed for professional live sound production totaling 22 compressors, 22 limiters, 22 gates, 22 high pass filters, 2 stereo reverb/delay's, 2 31-band equalizers, 2 master stereo limiters and more, saving you loads of money and trips from the trailer during load in/out. All StudioLive digital effects are created and processed with 32-bit floating point precision for maximum sonic performance and enhanced musicality.Best of Both Worlds
StudioLive seamlessly integrates a professional digital mixer with a complete multi-channel recording system delivering the most creative environment available for both live performance and studio music production. Take your recording studio to the gig, and have your soundman record and even enhance your shows with the power of StudioLive. Get creative in the studio. Record with or without Fat Channel or DSP effects processing. Create mixes, loops, sound effects and more, then bring them out to your show and mix them with the live performance. Process channels using your favorite plug-ins, and completely automate your entire show using your favorite music recording and production software. StudioLive completely revolutionizes music production opening endless creative possibilities.Powerful and Easy Digital Mixing
StudioLive features an innovative and intuitive QuickTouch design allowing fast access to every parameter, mix, effect, and aux, allowing quick and creative control during music production. Load and save functions are also included to create snapshots of channel settings, save effect settings, totally recalling a mix, and more. All digital mixing and effects processing is done with 32-bit floating point precision for unmatched musicality.Fat Channel (EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Gate, on every channel)
The heart of StudioLive is the Fat Channel engaged by pressing any select button, and features extensive equalization and dynamics available to every input channel, every aux output, every subgroup output, and main output. High pass filter, and four-band semi-parametric equalization algorithms are based on PreSonus' custom-designed digital EyeQ equalizer, delivering extremely musical results. Also included in the Fat Channel are compressors, limiters and gates modeled after PreSonus' award-winning ACP88 for complete dynamics control.Powerful and Easy Digital Mixing
StudioLive features an innovative and intuitive QuickTouch design allowing fast access to every parameter, mix, effect, and aux, allowing quick and creative control during music production. Load and save functions are also included to create snapshots of channel settings, save effect settings, totally recalling a mix, and more. All digital mixing and effects processing is done with 32-bit floating point precision for unmatched musicality.DSP Effects
Two programmable 32-bit stereo DSP effects engines are loaded in StudioLive with a wide range of reverbs, delays, and time-based effects with easy to use parameter adjustment, tap tempo, store, recall, and scene selection for ultimate creative flexibility.Load and Save Your Settings
StudioLive allows you to save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall. Save "scenes" (all settings), channel strips (Fat Channel), and individual DSP effects for ultimate ease, quickness and control.Professional Sound Quality
StudioLive spares no expense when it comes to sound quality. All digital mixing is done with ultra high headroom 32-bit floating point processing for optimal sonic performance. Analog input and output is converted to digital audio with the highest-quality digital converters available delivering dynamic range of +118dB for spectacular sonic results and unmatched musicality.Built-in 32x26 FireWire Recording
StudioLive includes PreSonus' award-winning FireWire technology with JetPLL synchronization delivering 32 channels of recording and 26 channels of simultaneous playback. Each FireWire recording channel can be set to record either pre or post Fat-Channel signal processing giving total flexibility and power. StudioLive can also return 18 FireWire playback channels from your recording and production software for remixing and live performance with pre-recorded tracks, as well as studio mixing using the mixer's internal signal processing and summing algorithms. StudioLive is compatible with Mac and Windows audio recording and production software including Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Audition and more.Integrated Multi-Track Recording Software- CAPTURE
StudioLive 24.4.2 also ships complete with CAPTURE multi-track recording software so you can effortlessly record your shows right out of the box. CAPTURE software was designed to interface with StudioLive 24.4.2 perfectly to allow instant setup and recording of performances. With the look and feel of industry standard digital multi-track hard disk recorders, CAPTURE software is instantly familiar to every musician and engineer. StudioLive HDR software gives you full editing capability as well as export to wav file formats for compatibility with ProTools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Sonar and all other recording and music production software. Or you can play back your recorded tracks into StudioLive 24.4.2 via FireWire and mix your tracks with the mixing power and capabilities of StudioLive 24.4.2, then record the final mix back to CAPTURE! Now that's power!Link Multiple StudioLive's
Sometimes 24 input channels are not enough. No problem! You can use the StudioLive 24.4.2's second FireWire port to link two StudioLive 24.4.2 mixers for 48 channels of mixing power or to combine up to 4 StudioLive mixers for 96 channels in live performance, with sample-accurate synchronization between units. Now, you will never have to worry that your needs will outgrow your StudioLive's mixing capacity; when you need more channels, just plug in a second StudioLive 24.4.2, turn on its link ID, and your master StudioLive will detect it and merge the buses to the master unit. You don't even need a computer to cascade multiple units--simply connect them with a FireWire cable--done! You also can daisy-chain one or more FireStudio-series interfaces (such as the FireStudio Tube and FireStudio Project) with a StudioLive to provide additional inputs for recording.XMAX Class A Preamplifiers
StudioLive includes sixteen custom-designed high-voltage, discrete, XMAX Class A microphone preamplifiers for all types of microphones.The job of a microphone preamplifier is to boost microphone level signals to line level so that the signal can be converted from analog to digital. This mic to line boost is generally a preamplification of over 400 times the voltage of the original mic level signal. This preamplification stage is one of the most important stages that the signal will go through before converted to digital, and is why a high performance preamplifier is important to achieving great results.
All XMAX preamplifiers are built with the same three elements:
- 1. High Voltage - The XMAX preamplifier runs on power rails of 30V. Most off the shelf op amp based designs run on power rails of 10V to 18V. Higher voltage power rails deliver more headroom, deeper lows, smoother highs and an overall fuller sound.
- 2. Discrete - No op amps. Only transistors, resistors and capacitors. Op amps add noise, coloration and harshness to a signal. Discrete designs deliver ultra low noise and transparency.
- 3. Class A - When a circuit is running in Class A mode the circuit is always in an on state operating at its optimal voltage requirements. Class A mode has zero crossover distortion and delivers purer, clearer and more musical sonics than class A/B designs which are found in most op-amp circuits.
The net result of the XMAX preamp design is high headroom, low noise, wide dynamic range and wide frequency range, and most importantly, musicality and transparency - smooth highs, solid deep lows, and everything in between.
Link Multiple StudioLive's
Need more than 24 channels for mixing live shows and don't need to record? Daisy-chain two StudioLive 24.4.2s via their FireWire ports to get up to 48 input channels and 8 submix buses. If you need more than 24 channels for recording, and you don't need a full channel strip for the additional inputs, you can daisy-chain a StudioLive 24.4.2 with a PreSonus FireStudio Project, FireStudio Tube, or FireStudio Mobile interface. It could not be simpler.
New Virtual StudioLive (Mac/Win) and StudioLive Remote (iPad)
PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software for Mac and Windows provides bidirectional control of the StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer. Now you can see and control the most-used mixer parameters onscreen, including channel, subgroup, aux send, and main levels, as well as Fat Channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings.
Control the mixer with a mouse or watch VSL update when you adjust the hardware. Drag Fat Channel presets onto all 16 channels in seconds. Mute or solo every channel with a sweep of the mouse. Apply a new Scene to the whole mixer just by dragging it on VSL from a list you see at all times. Collect and trade Scenes with other StudioLive users. This is huge!
To top it off, you can control VSL - and therefore, your StudioLive mixer - from an Apple iPad. With PreSonus StudioLive Remote for iPad (free from the Apple App Store), you can walk around the venue and tweak the mix, in real time, from any location, fixing monitor mixes from the stage and eliminating sonic problems on the spot.
- Easy drag-and-drop workflow
- Drag presets directly to channels
- Drag parts of presets directly to components in the Fat Channel
- Adjust the Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ plus the graphic EQ and effects
- Quickly drop entire Scenes to the mixer to instantly load all channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings
- Load effects quickly by simply dragging presets into the GUI
- Use the mouse to quickly assign channels to multiple buses, mute, solo, etc.
- Store and organize presets on your computer, then transfer them to your mixer for that night's gig
- Create presets on the road, store them to the mixer, then drag them to your preset pool the next time you're connected to the computer
- Reorder presets in mixer memory and in the software to best fit your workflow for each gig
- Share presets with friends; drag presets out of the browser and email, IM, or disk-swap presets with other StudioLive owners
- See all of the most-used parameters on the mixer at once
- See the state of all Fat Channel settings at once
- See all aux mixes at once
- See the current effects and other parameter settings
- View and graphically edit all parametric EQ and compression curves
- View and graphically edit all graphic equalizer settings
- Do time-stamped backups of the entire mixer
- Remote control the mixer from an iPad using StudioLive Remote software.
Q-Mix Wireless Aux-Mix Control Software for iPhone(R) and iPod touch(R)
With QMix, you can enjoy wireless remote control of any PreSonus StudioLive(TM) mixer's aux sends from up to ten Apple iPhones or iPod touches! Let performers create their monitor mixes from individual iPhones. With the Wheel of Me, you can select multiple "Me" channels and control their levels simultaneously. Requires a Mac or PC running PreSonus Virtual StudioLive.Features
- Runs on an Apple iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 or higher
- Provides wireless control over aux mixes in Virtual StudioLive and hence, over aux mixes in any StudioLive-series digital mixer
- Portrait view shows Wheel of Me, where you can select multiple "Me" channels and control their levels simultaneously
- Landscape view provides control of all aux-send levels and panning (for linked auxes)
- Aux mixes can be named (up to 10 characters)
- Control the auxes on any StudioLive mixer on the wireless network from one iPhone or iPod touch
- Multiple iPhones and iPod touches can control the same StudioLive
- Set permissions in VSL so each iPhone and iPod touch can control only one specific aux mix
Free from the Apple App Store
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of